Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
SAVE US$3
Agoda.comUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020

I stumbled over this hotel as I was super tired from a long lay over and connecting flight I had. I didn't sleep for hours. I walked into this hotel and the man at the reception told me someone checked out early and that he can give me room to sleep for 4 hrs before my next flight. He did not over charge me at all and because I left a few min earlier he even reimbursed me $5. Who does that. Customer service was amazing. I even left a speaker in the lobby while i was checking in and he put it behind desk for me for when i checked out. He could have easily taken it.. very trust worthy. Rooms were super clean and perfect to get some much needed sleep. Thank u again to this great hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KatieToronto_On
Reviewed 13 April 2019

Rather large place, guy on duty was friendly. Look, this isnt high end. My room was fine, I quite believe the people who say that theirs wasn't. Your choices near the airport and in that price range are limited. Worked for me.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

It was very dark and dingy. I went to check in, this took an age but once finally in the room it was late so straight to sleep. The air con system is a loud fan that comes on intermittently which disturbed our sleep throughout the night. He grand finale was my partner stepping in the shower and falling swiftly backwards out of the tub hitting his head on the toilet bowl and taking a huge graze to his shoulder. Reported this to the front desk to only get a blank face and nothing else. No concern nothing.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2019

The positives of this hotel are as follows:

It is near to the airport and there is a free shuttle bus at certain times of the day. I wasn't aware of this when I arrived but asked at reception and managed to get the shuttle back to the airport.

The hotel itself is pretty run down, the decor is from some point in the 1980's and my bed came complete with an old car stereo and speakers that someone had thought would look good attached to the back of the bed.

It did have a working flat screen TV with quite a few channels and the AC worked fine.

I would say overall this hotel is overpriced for what it is.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2019

Our room was very unkempt and uncertain if sheets were even clean. Hotel was very dated. Old furniture and sticky night stand. Bathroom not exactly clean either. Luckily we were only there for a short time to get on a cruise the next day. The shuttle would not bring us to the port either which we were unaware of. The shuttle is only to/from airport which is 2 miles away.

Date of stay: February 2019