All reviews miami airport full kitchen front desk free breakfast runs every minutes free shuttle small kitchen living room would definitely stay here again next morning up to date an early flight pre cruise stay shuttle service room key king bed stayed here for one night
Reviewed 7 March 2016

We stayed here one night enroute to the port....very close to the airport and their shuttle came quickly. We had booked a two-bedroom suite and it was very nice, clean, roomy, well equipped. Three televisions, one in each bedroom and a third in the living area. Little kitchenette was well stocked. It was quiet...we had absolutely no complaints. The price was reasonable compared to what we paid last year at another airport hotel for only one room. Unlike that hotel, this one has put really no effort into the lobby and reception areas...they are deceptively plain but clean and efficient. Breakfast was included and it was the normal hotel-type buffet. All in all, a good choice, would stay here again.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel for our one night stay as have stayed at residence inns before and have always been happy. Always friendly staff, clean well proportioned rooms with small kitchen and lounge area too. Breakfast is good enough, nothing to write home about but does the trick.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2016

We were thrilled to have our "home away from home" at the Residence Inn. Everyone working at this hotel is so pleasant and the motto is to please their guests. The breakfast is abundant and so carefully prepared. We enjoyed the food on Tuesday evening and my grandchildren enjoyed the desserts available on Wednesday evening. I so enjoyed working out both at the Residence Inn small gym as well as the gym at the Courtyard. What equipment...just like a real gym! The housekeeping staff does a great job keeping the room spotless.
One negative, but it is not the Marriott's problem. It is the parking. This is run by the Miami Airport. The people manning the booth are rude and on Saturday morning, February 20, the employee was LATE. We were stressed since we had to catch our flight. We forgot our key and could not get out. And when we got back with another key, the gate would not open. (The gate never would open with the key the five days we were there). The second time we got to the gate, the woman finally got to her job and not only was she RUDE but unapologetic. The Miami Airport charge for parking is very expensive. The least Miami Airport could do is provide competent and polite employees to man the station.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

I cant say enough good about this place! Wish I had stayed here my entire trip. Every employee that I came in contact with was very pleasant to deal with Lazara really stood out she helped us out after I had a major mistake with my airline reservations. The entire place was super clean. With it close to the airport I thought it might have some noise but I never herd any outside noises. If I go back to Miami I will stay here my entire trip.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2016

The one bedroom suite worked out very well of the three of us. The king size bed was super comfortable. The sleeper sofa was ok, not the best mattress and no mattress pad, but OK for a teenager to sleep on. The kitchen area was very handy, since we had to eat in our room, before our early flight. The layout of the bathroom and sink area is easily accessible to the bedroom and living area. Also to note, on the 4th floor, we slept with the window wide open and didn't really hear traffic or airplanes. Coffee and fresh fruit is available downstairs, very early if you need it before breakfast opens up. Jean at the front desk was welcoming and accommodating, and gave us a break on the parking since we were only there for about 6 hours. I recommend this Marriott and would stay here again if I need a hotel accessible to the airport. Also to note, the car rental place is about 5 minutes from the hotel, so dropping off the car when returning to the airport was super easy.

Room Tip: Higher floor might be less noisy