Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
SAVE US$183
Hotels.comUS$408
Expedia.comUS$408
ZenHotels.comUS$273
All reviews bellini restaurant coconut grove john moore fritto misto rooftop pool front desk amazing property wonderful weekend boutique hotel construction noise second home awesome stay higher floor favorite hotel guest services great hotel checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2021

I spent a week between Christmas and New Year with my wife and three daughters. We had 2 rooms and were treated so well by everyone at Mr. C from Alex and Rafael at the reception to Armand and Daniel at Belini. Hip was able to provide us with a flawless service at the pool. I cannot wait to return to this special place

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Valeria Seda, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Miami - Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear Mr. Paul K,

It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I really appreciate you taking the time to celebrate my team members. We are very proud of them and how they keep providing the best service they can.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem on the 5th floor of the Mr C boutique hotel. I am a local and it takes me quite a while to write a stellar review but I am a big fan! Food is excellent, service is unprecedented and the view, if you request to sit on the balcony, is one of the best views in Miami with spectacular views overlooking the sailboats in the Coconut Grove basin.

What to order... I have tried many things on the menu and I have no complaints. Salmon, scallops, filet, pastas, salads, desserts, breakfasts... always great quality and consistent. Great service, great food, good price point for quality of food and spectacular view-- what more could one ask for.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mary Helen C
Valeria Seda, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Miami - Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear Mary Helen C,

Thank you so much for your extraordinary feedback! we are elated by being able to create such a captivating experience.

We are looking forward to keep welcoming you again and again.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

I was quoted $189 a night when I booked with the hotel. When I arrived, I was told that there was and extra $25 attached as some kind "extras" which seemed to be a very fluffy rational for adding the fee. I asked the manager about this and he asked me who I booked the reservation with(which is a weird question since obviously I don't have responsibility for who I booked with) and he agreed to reduce it to $15 but I told him it still felt like a bait and switch.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Valeria Seda, Guest Services / Front Office at Mr. C Miami - Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear Joelron,

We appreciate you sharing your experience. Our amenity fee is stated in all confirmations through different websites, including the third party ones. We apologize if you felt like we did not informed it appropriately. We learn from each of our guests experience and we take all this as a constructive critic for the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

I never write hotel reviews but feel compelled to share something that did not sit right with me during my stayed at Mr. C from Dec 4th-Dec. 7th. I chose this hotel because I enjoy a boutique hotel experience and have frequented Cipriani and Belini in my hometown of NY. I wanted something a little more tucked away as I was in Miami for some work and solo time. There were several times where staff spoke to me as if this was my first time staying at a hotel. For example, when I checked in I was notified that there would be a charge on my card for incidentals, totally normal and customary for a hotel stay. I also received authorization holds when I ordered wine at the pool and additionally at check-out. As someone that has stayed at plenty of hotels this is not commonplace, and as someone that has worked in hospitality is only done when there is concern that potentially costs may not be covered. My friend, who was also staying at the hotel received no such additional authorization holds aside from the check-in incidental. He had also ordered merch, drinks at the pool etc and yet did not seem to have the same holds. I asked another friend who had stayed there and that was also not their experience. When I called the front desk to inquire about the notification I received with regard to these holds they explained to me what an authorization hold was, which is not what I asked and was additionally insulting. As a young, Black woman who often travels alone and for work I just wanted to make sure that other people were aware of this as I have not experienced this literally anywhere else.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Marquia W

Dear Ms. Marquia W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are saddened to hear about your experience. We do place hold for incidentals and depending on the guest consumes in the hotel our system is set up to take additional amounts if the credit is exceeded as a rule. We regret that we did not live up to your expectations here and hope to make amends in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

We only stayed for 1 night but had a lovely time. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the room was pristine and relaxing. The location was great, they have bikes you can borrow for the day!
I would definitely stay at Mr. C Hotel again

Dear Andreadiaz78,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our efforts don't go unnoticed thanks to feedback like this. We are happy you had a great time with us.

Valeria Seda,