US$186
US$155
Hilton.com
US$128
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$137
US$114
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$214
  • Restaurant
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Mandarin Oriental
US$451
FourSeasons.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdolphin mallsmall sofagreat hotelfront deskcleaned every daypool and jacuzzirooms were very cleancomfortable bedstayed here for nightsstarbucks coffeestay there againfree shuttleperfect stayenjoyed my staylobby barnice roomshuttle service
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I'm writing this reveiw because I cannot sleep because of traffic noises. I complained the hotel front desk, but the response was no available room tonight and no one complained the noise before. Meaning.... am I too sensitive? The hotel is located near by high way, so if you're expecting a quiet hotel, this hotel is definitely not the one.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
John C, General Manager at Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Sukyoon J,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for falling short of your expectation due to the noise coming from the highway and insufficient parking spaces. On Monday night, hotel did host an event at night and more attendees showed up than expected causing shortage of parking spaces during the event for few hours. As far as noise from the highway is concerned, we would be more than happy to change your room to the other side of the hotel. However, hotel is once again sold out tonight so room change needs to happen during the day time before all the rooms fill up. If you are not here during day time to make the room move, please feel free to pack up and leave your luggage with us at the front desk and we will place your belonging in your new room for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach me at jchoi@dhmhotels.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I had gotten in late after driving for 4+ hours and wanted to get in bed ASAP. Check-In was quick and easy. My room was clean and the bed was comfy. The hotel is currently undergoing renovation but I couldn’t hear any noise and the employees weren’t in the way at all. The location is about 20 minutes away from anything I needed which is amazing considering it’s Miami.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Stayed here for business as located close to customer meeting... the problem is locations not great... you have drive a bit to get decent food ... wasn't warned that they were under construction so the lobby and dining area very noisy with construction going on. The good news is they are updating the hotel as in need.. service was ok.. rooms are small for a Courtyard hotel, but clean and quiet so that is most important.. It is a ok hotel.. I am sure once the construction is over with will be much better.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
John C, General Manager at Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

CTCouple310,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review regards to your recent stay with us. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for falling short of your expectation due to the location and renovation going on at the hotel. As we pride ourselves in providing best customer service and product, hotel is currently undergoing renovation and we are scheduled to be completed within a week. All the guest rooms are finished and we only have part of the public areas left to finish. I hope next time you travel back to the area, you will come back to visit us and see the progress we have made. Once again, thank you for the feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I would have given this hotel a perfect 5 stars but I called Guest Services asking for extra pillows and was told some would be delivered within 10 minutes. They never showed up. Otherwise, great hotel, clean, well staffed, large room, very comfortable room, spacious bathroom, nice pool, everything you would expect from a Marriott.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel has nice facilities. My room (133) was very spacious an clean. Close to the dolphin mall (around 10 min). Special thanks to Sonia and Kevin in front desk, for all your help.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo