2 people are viewing this hotel
US$192
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$55
HurbUS$198
Agoda.comUS$192
Hotels.comUS$192
All reviews free laundry front desk long haul flight the sofa bed fire pit housekeeping service the hotel offers oatmeal lobby area two bedroom suite shuttle driver fresh fruit stayed here for one night complimentary breakfast self parking upon check checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this brand hotel. It was the first time I stayed at a Staybridge and I enjoyed it. It’s nothing fancy but it’s very nice. It was clean. The staff was hospitable. I know the gentleman‘s name was Jean but the woman‘s name, I can’t remember. I think it started with a Y.

The bed was comfortable and the room was cozy. I like that it had dishes and utensils but I wish they would’ve put a roll of paper towels in there.

They had a valet but they had self parking and both were only $10. I did not even have to drive far to park but it was a small parking lot. It feels like a far walk when you’re caring a lot of stuff but you feel safe.

I’m sorry I can’t write more but I only stayed there about 12 hours.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Had planned to stay at Residence Inn but they cancelled the day before we arrived so quickly switched to Staybridge. Location is OK but there is frequent aircraft and train noice. Room was big and clean as was the kitchen but with few supplies (only one fork!). Wifi was good, self parking is good value at US5 per day but carpark was often quite full. Valet was a disgrace, these guys really couldn't move any slower. Owing to Covid there was no daily cleaning of the rooms but fresh towels etc were available when needed and this suited us. The price is quite high for what you get, so wouldn't be my first choice but our stay was fine. One warning there are no shops in the immediate area and the nearest Publix is about 10 minutes drive.

Room tip: There is a small lake at the back which has some huge fish and I quite enjoyed watching them feed in the mornings.
Date of stay: February 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Hi CarolBahamas,

Thank you for your visit to Staybridge Suites Miami International Airport. Our hotel provides a place to a space that you can make your own and relax.

I saw your remarks and I am sorry that during your stay there were noises from the aircraft and trains, there were no housekeeping and supplies among other things. I understand your disapproval of what you describe happened. I shared your comment with our managing team and are evaluating methods to improve our services. You can rest assures that these issues will be dealt with.

I invite you to come and stay with us on your next trip.

Our Regards,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHGServicev

Reviewed 15 February 2021

I’ve now completed two stays in three months at this incredible property and I am highly impressed. I’ve been on the search for a new Miami Airport area hotel with suites and this is my new #1 choice.

As an IHG Spire member I got upgrades on both stays. First time was a double upgrade to a two bedroom suite (601) and second time upgrade from Studio Queen to King Suite (412).

Suites are fully equipped and immaculate. AC works fine, bathrooms spotless, kitchens spotless and great selection of channels.

One of the things I love about this property is that there is no fee for packages to be delivered and no fee for use of the communal laundry on the ground floor. This is rare in Miami.

Breakfast is also a great spread and is served to you due to COVID-19 protocols. Eggs, bacon, waffles, bagels, assorted danishes and muffins, oatmeal, fruits, juices, coffees, teas etc. This is complimentary daily.

Housekeeping service can be requested and booked for a specific time the day before. The airport shuttle normally runs a reduced schedule from 7am to 11pm. Once you arrive just call the hotel and they will send the shuttle over. I was even able to request a 6am transfer the day before due to a very early international flight. No issue at all.

Staff here do a tremendous job. Special mention to Shawn and Melvin at the front desk and shuttle drivers Evelio and Ricky. You guys are an absolute credit to the hotel.

I can’t wait to return in April 2021. Thank you for the two incredible stays so far.

Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank BGIWorldTraveller
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

My Room was very clean and spacious ! Excellent WiFi, breakfast & staff was friendly. But keep i. Mind you must pay for parking ... they have a self parking option also. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kionag21
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

I am a rewards member for ihg, they do not honor any late check out for platinum membership. No social distancing. Police called to lobby several times. Doris was horrible. Do not stay at this hotel. No covid precautions taken.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Hi suzy06878,

Thanks for your review and for being an IHG Rewards Club member. We want you to feel at ease when you stay with us, and I am sorry we missed the mark on the level of customer service you received. I have shared your comments with hotel management and have also sent you a private message to obtain additional information.

It might not have been a great stay, but I hope you will give us a second chance in the future.

Connie D