3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$318
Hotels.comUS$318
Trip.comUS$379
All reviews hotel suites full kitchen one bedroom apartment water view suite washer and dryer the financial district living room valet guys pool and hot tub amazing hotel city view longer stay an upgrade highly recommend this hotel downtown miami south beach spacious rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020

We enjoyed our stay here, always friendly and beautiful apartments. We were very skeptical about staying in a hotel with all the virus situation going on, but they made us feel safe when we saw the rooms cleaned, security at the entrance of the building making sure people were wearing their masks, hand sanitizers available in common areas. You have to make a reservation in advance to use the pool, but it's understandable nowadays. The entire family enjoyed our special weekend in this exclusive area. Thank you Karla, Nick and Jenny for your friendliness and willingness to help.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Duarteney
Fortune House Hotel GM, Owner at Fortune House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Dear Duarteney,

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Fortune House Hotel, and most importantly, that you took the time to let us know about it. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2020

I recently stayed in mid March to visit family in Miami and from start to finish everyone was very helpful and always willing to go the extra mile. I originally booked 4 nights but wasn’t able to stay more than 1 because of the worsening travel advisories and I did not want to risk being stranded with no flight to get back home. The front reception staff understood my concerns and were very genuine about wanting to help. My stay was shortened with no penalty and I was even given an upgrade so that I could enjoy my one night. Thank you to Karla and Nick for taking weight off a worried guest’s shoulders !!! I’ll be returning to Fortune House in the future for the next times that I’m in Miami again, They are awesome !!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MariexoCar

Dear MariexoCar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about your stay experience with Fortune House Hotel! Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2020

From the time you walk in, you will feel like a celebrity I had the pleasure of Luis & Nick check me in. From telling me all the amenities of the property to me being at the bar and ordering a drink over hearing me speak about a restaurant I wanted to go to, then walking by the front desk and having them provide me a map without even asking..... I’ve traveled all around the world for my business and have never had someone take the time out of there day just to help me reach my destination, I recommend this hotel for not only the magnificent property location and amenities but the customer service was over the top and cannot be beat...... thank you so much guys for making my stay one I will not forget: I will only stay at this Property when I’m in Miami because of this.Enjoy my pic from my balcony.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank John D
FHGM, General Manager at Fortune House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear John D,

We are ecstatic to hear about the amazing time you had with Fortune House and that it catered to your specific travel needs. Our team thanks you for taking the time to show your appreciation for their service. We like to make sure guests feel that our hotel can be their home away from home. We hope to see you soon, John! :)

Reviewed 18 March 2020

My husband and I have now stayed at the Fortune House three times and each and every stay was excellent! The staff were completely professional and very welcoming. We are already planning for another stay in the very near future. The amenities and pool were well maintained and William (the pool bartender) was very attentive and ingratiating. He made our stay at the hotel that much more gratifying!

1  Thank Robduh64

Hi Robduh64!

I am so glad to hear that you've made staying at our hotel part of your traveling's must do's. It brings our team much pleasure to know that we have been able to provide you with proper hospitality and comfort and that we can continue welcoming you back. We hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

In the middle of this Corona virus chaos, the staff made us feel safe and comfortable. We were upgraded to a water view suite and it was amazing. The pool was cozy and nice and the gym was significantly better than other hotel gyms. I would definitely come back to Fortune House :)

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank L1916APvictort

Dear L1916APvictort,

I'm pleased to know that our team was able to make you feel comfortable and taken care of amidst this global adversity. We hope to welcome you back soon.

For our readers: We are available 24-hours at +1 (305)-349-5200 to answer questions you may have in regards to how we are currently taking the best preventative measures to protect our guests.