US$160
US$155
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$117
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
US$96
Hotels.com
US$115
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$180
  • Pool
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$130
Hotels.com
US$383
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
All reviewscoconut grovefull kitchentwo bedroom unitsecure parkingcheesecake factorymarriott chainwithin walking distancethe wi fifree breakfastfront desk staffsmall poolhome away from homethe hotel is cleanking bedsouth beachdishwasherbalconies
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The Residence Inn on Tigertail Avenue in Coconut Grove, Fl. is the best! K-9 living at one of the only places in Coconut Grove and the shops, marina's, cool people and great food! Without missing a beat the staff both on the phone and location welcomed my Starla & guest with open Paws!

The natural flow of other pet owners respecting their dog behaviors and dropping was a plus, experienced dog owners. Even the bell staff, front desk welcomed our pet every time we walked thru the lobby.
The bowl of water was out in the lobby, doggy dump site with bags and no hassles because my K-9 was there to enjoy all of Coconut Grove! Yes my pet is a ESA (emotional support animal) so this helps to relax others around. I'm not one to have a ESA just because I can get her on a Plane...her love is good for everyone, and I need her to calm my space.

What about the property? Clean atmosphere on the grounds, lobby, pool and rooms. Very friendly & helpful staff. Location was perfect, 2 blocks from the Art walk and 2.5 from Dinner Key Marina and the strand.

I've stayed at the Sonesta and while the Sonesta condo owners can have a pet, you as a hotel guest CANNOT! That's ok they have their policy, Marriott Residence Inn has theirs.

So if your a loving responsible Dog owner, grab a Tiger by its Tail and book a room at the Residence Inn at Coconut Grove....!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We had not planned to stay at this hotel. We were actually due to stay in the Marriott Biscayne Bay, however the hotel was closed due to the damage from the hurricane. I was pleasantly surprised with how lovely this hotel was. We were assisted by Ms Bianco who was so helpful and friendly. She was able to accommodate us at such short notice into a suite with 2 kingsize beds and a fully equipped kitchen. This room comfortably slept 4 adults. There is a little shop inside the hotel that sells drinks, snacks, ice cream and meals you can cook if you have a room with a kitchen. WiFi was complimentary and breakfast was included. The breakfast was amazing, lots of choice. Check out was at 12. There is a small pool out the back which has a hoist for people who need help getting in and out of the pool. There is a small gym just off the lobby. I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I was in the area. It was not far from the cruise terminal.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stayed here for 6 nights, having initially booked for 9, when visiting family newly moved to Miami. The 2 bedroom suite was extremely clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast is served daily, and is well stocked with hot and cold food. The staff on reception were exceptionally helpful when we changed our stay duration - twice. This is not a 5 star luxury resort, but if you want a clean, comfortable and convenient place to stay in Coconut Grove/Coral Gables area, this is the place. We would gladly return.

Room Tip: our room on the front of the hotel suffered noise from the huge air conditioning units in the back of the building opposite.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We spent a night here in a two bedroom suite en route back from the Keys because of the convenient location for the airport.

I found the room to be good value. It wasn't the most luxurious place ever, but it was clean, the beds were comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped.

Given these rooms can accommodate 6 people, the only negatives I would say is that the bathroom was very small and there was only one mirror in the whole place (not that I am vain!).

It was useful having breakfast included. Again not luxury, but a reasonable choice of food and did the job.

The staff were very helpful and friendly and the pool was pleasant.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place to stay, doesn't look like a hotel. Rooms were clean and modern with full kitchen (Dishes and All) nice pool area (too bad I couldn't swim due to the lighting happening). Had a problem at check in thanks to #tripadvisor and their crappy third party reservation ways. Still checked in and was comped parking (Thank You)..Also ended up being less for the stay than through trip advisor. Way to go #tripadvisor won't be booking through you ever again. You had one job and you screwed it up. Residence Inn Coconut Grove, you guys have been great keep up the good work.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family