All reviews coconut grove full kitchen secure parking bedroom suite within walking distance small kitchen the wi fi free breakfast front desk staff home away from home wonderful hotel south beach dishwasher surgery balconies uber cruise
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I wish I would've taken pictures of this place. It was like having my very own apt for a 3 days. A FULL kitchen, a relaxing pool, and a very pleasant staff. The only small suggestion is to place screens on the bathroom windows, outside of that this place is a perfect place to getaway and relax to.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Amazing time at this hotel. It was a last minute suggestion by a family member who lives in the area. All in all, it was a great experience. We started off with Jennifer who was more than accommodating; our flights arrived earlier than the check in time and she assured us that we were able to check in prior to 4pm. The lobby was very clean and the same reflected in the room. Excellent size room (studio, 2 queens main building). The kitchen was the highlight here, full stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher and stacked fridge/freezer. Made a run to Publix up the road and stocked up on some treats. Room was very well spaced out with a balcony. Really wish there was some simple balcony furniture but doesn't take away from the room at all. Complimentary breakfast in the morning, thick walls, easy secured parking; it overall was an excellent stay and hopefully looking forward to another trip soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank brandon724
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms are super spacious !!! Its like a small apartment very pretty decor !!! Great breakfast orginized and clean !!! Walking distance to parks ,libraries ,restaurants and coconut walk !!! Located in a neiborhood with a great vibe !!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The room was very clean, VERY COMFORTABLE BED, The room was very spacious I'm in a wheelchair and most of the times rooms are small and don't have space for me. But even the bathroom has a nice setup also

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I had room 2134, a ground floor room. The weather was hot and humid, but the musty mildew odor was overwhelming and not just a product of that day's weather. I have Marriott Gold status, so I sure hope this was the best available room. The smell was on my clothes and other items, requiring three full wash cycles through the washing machine. (On some items, like leather shoes and belts, the mildew smell is still there after three days in the sun.) If you get a room that smells bad, see if you can change. I should have.
The housekeeping seemed to be very good, as were the rest of the facilities. The location was good.

Room tip: Trust your nose.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nengman
Ernesto S, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Coconut Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for bringing your experience with us to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously. Please feel free to contact me directly about the musty mildew odor in the room 2134.

ERNESTO SANABRIA