All reviews the concierge level valet parking nice business hotel publix supermarket within walking distance business meeting coral gables fitness center rooms are large up to date rooftop pool marriotts cruise
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night before catching a cruise. The hotel is beautiful! The front desk agent Jessica was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean, and the beds were entirely too comfortable (can you tell I love the beds)!

Great location, literally down the street from Dadeland mall. We took the train from Miami airport to South Dadeland station and there is an elevator in the train station that brings you to the hotel lobby (perfect!).

While this location is not close to the cruise port I would definitely recommend staying here (south miami) because of the helpful and friendly staff, location, and comfort!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank msdanipi
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference. I will say the conference facilities, catering, and common areas were great. I had a corner room which was spacious & very clean however, extremely outdated. Didn’t have convenient power outlets & even the hotel needed to use extension chords for the lamps. I had no place to charge my phone next to bed. The CD alarm clock wasn’t much help. It had a lingering smell from once being a “smoking” room back in the day. The location was fairly convenient with a Publix grocery store just across the street. All in all, not what I typically expect from Marriott.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Norma G, Miami Marriott Dadeland at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hello jlrb07,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. We are grateful for you feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the hotel during the conference but wanted to let you know that we are still undergoing renovations. Once completed, we are sure that you will love the new look and feel of the property as well as lots of new, modern amenities for all our guests to enjoy.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I always enjoy my stay at this Marriott. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is convenient walking distance to the Dadeland Mall and a variety of restaurants. Valet service is always friendly and prompt. I did leave my jewelry in a small white cloth purse in room 1507. I have left a message for your Lost and Found department but haven't received a return call. I stayed in room 1507 on Tuesday, November 28 and checked out early on November 29, 2017. Can you please help?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Middle of the road hotel that needs an update. Breakfast was good, but the price was to high. The staff are friendly however that won't get a higher rate. On average rate, no value for money and I will choose something else next time.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Norma G, Miami Marriott Dadeland at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hakan O,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are grateful that you selected the Miami Marriott Dadeland for your recent visit. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you in the future and win back your confidence by providing you with the excellent level of service you have come to know and expect from the Marriott brand.

Thank you once again!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Although we found the hotel experience positive, with a very helpful staff and acceptable room, our main frustrations were with the connecting experiences.

Difficult to get a meal as food was not generally available in off hours (and not particularly good), computers for printing boarding passes slow and outdated (finally had to ask the front desk clerk to print for us), and the shuttle times limited for our needs -- it was easier and more economical to get an Uber or Lyft to the airport. This said, we still came away feeling the helpful staff helped greatly with our frustrations!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Norma G, Miami Marriott Dadeland at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Hello Ann T,

We thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad that your overall experience was a good one and that you will be returning when in the area. We are reviewing the additional comments and look forward to making the necessary changes where possible to make your next stay exceptional.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your return.