“good place to eat with some music”

Old's Havana Cuban Bar & Cocina
Ranked #20 of 4,529 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Old's Havana is a Traditional Cuban Bar & Restaurant located in the heart of little Havana, right beside our Famous ´´Parque del Domino´´ with the intention of serve authentic Cuban food and cocktails and you will definitely enjoy our havanera atmosphere before Castro involving to you with music and photos from the old ages.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

At the entrance the manager tried to pull us in and he did it!
I was with a big group with 3 kids without reservation, so manager ask me where we wanted to seat and after changing a cople of places we finally decided.
All staff very friendly and with a large smile!
Waiter arrive and she explain us some plates, food arrive quickly and was great lunch!
During our lunch start the live music, maiby a bit too loud, but we where sitting very close... Mojitos are great!
Good staff, good food, nice terrace on the back, with an old car parked and a very fashion bathroom.
Hopefully we will come back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was with my brother in the area and had to try this place based on several recommendations.
the place was stacked with people so we had to wait for around five minutes before we could find a table.
nice ambiance, tasty food, great mojitos,
ropa vieja was great

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped there to have lunch, it's a small door, but if you look inside is very beautiful and well decorated. I started with a passion fruit mojito, and ordered some fried yuca . I got some shrimp with garlic and my husband and my son got a steak. Food was delicious, well prepared, well served and at right Portion for each one. The atmosphere is so friendly and nice ,the music is so good that we wished had more time to just stay there and enjoy some beers.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Good place but the sangria was worse than the ones you find at the supermarket. Everything else was fine. Mojito really good

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We weren't sure what to expect when we visited Little Havana, but were really happy with our choice to dine at Old's Havana. The atmosphere was really relaxed and fun and felt pretty authentic. The wait staff was really friendly as well. Our food was sooo good at amazing prices. I would definitely pick here to eat in Little Havana.

Been to Old's Havana Cuban Bar & Cocina? Share your experiences!