2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$155
View deal
FindHotelUS$155
PricelineUS$155
Expedia.comUS$155
eDreamsUS$155
Hotels.comUS$155
CheapTicketsUS$155
All reviews miami airport front desk free night latin cafe rooms are modern nice hotel parking fee next morning the shuttle driver cruise port one night stay definitely stay here again continental breakfast yeni dishwasher property kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020

The stay was pleasant. I was only there for one night. The price was high. The room seemed small but it was lovely. The staff was professional and bilingual. The room had a kitchen and all the items you would need to prepare meals in your own room.

1  Thank Ghostwriter3012
TPSMiamiGM, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear Ghostwriter3012

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay! It was our pleasure to serve you.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

Haven't stayed here yet but had to make a review about great customer service I received this morning.

I called close to 6am to make some inquires after two failed attempts to get information via the travel website we used to book our reservation at TownPlace Miami. I was concerned as to whether we truly had a confirmed reservation or if we were just being ignored.

My phone call was answered immediately and I spoke with 'Brian'. Very friendly and polite. Brian addressed my concerns and provided a clear response to my initial queries. I felt reassured and at ease with our upcoming reservation. I want the property to know that they have a great ambassador in Brian.

Thanks again Brian for your kind and helpful assistance early this morning.

Michelle

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TPSMiamiGM, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear MishJA,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!! We always do our best to ensure a high level of customer service here at the TownePlace suites Miami Airport. And i am delighted to hear we were able to meet your needs.
We are looking forward to having you stay with us!!

Reviewed 19 February 2020

We stayed at the adjacent Residence Inn last week. The rate for TownPlace was a bit lower but not enough to justify the inferior product. This hotel is barebones. Nice front desk people and clean enough but furnished like a college dorm. Lots of street noise. Nearly inedible breakfast but the coffee was good. I'm thankful we're only here for one night -- our first and last time at this hotel.

Dear bccloutier,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that the decor of this modern, new hotel was not to your liking. We take great pride in out spacious rooms and public areas. But we do understand that some decor is not for everyone.
Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 15 February 2020

Staff was very nice, we arrived about 11am room was not ready, so they stored luggage and we were able to change and walk around the area and have lunch. Room was ready about 1pm. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.
Paid shuttle to cruise port.
This hotel is less than 1 year old but the room floors and lobby floors are dirty and stained and really need a deep cleaning.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank tavel99
TPSMiamiGM, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Hello thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback, I thank you for your comment and we will work totally on that point once again thank you and have a good day .

Best Regard Yeni Fernandez

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here twice now, and both times have been a great experience. The rooms are modern and comfortable. The lobby is a nice place to unwind with a drink. The breakfast is fantastic. The best part of my stays has been the friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely stay here again when I’m in Miami again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
TPSMiamiGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear jasont812

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay! It was our pleasure having the opportunity to serve you during your stay with us. We take great pride in being able to offer a friendly experience to all our guest.
We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again when your travels bring you back to Miami.