14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$416
Hotels.comUS$364
PricelineUS$416
eDreamsUS$416
Prestigia.comUS$373
Lol.travelUS$463
4,067 results
All reviews wine hour zuma restaurant club level downtown miami water view south beach pool area pool staff room service large balcony city view beautiful hotel whole foods junior suite valet parking valet service biscayne bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Best piña colada EVER!!!
Highly recommended to visit and enjoy a perfect evening with friends/family
Thank you Armando for your great service and delicious ***PIÑA COLADA*** definitely going to come back

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 907yarae
Ericka Nelson, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

907yarae: Thank you so much for the EPIC review! I am so happy you had a great time and took advantage of the pool and Armando's famous Pina Coladas! I would be lying if I said I do not go down during the day and grab a virgin pina colada from time to time just because I can not resist them. I do hope in the future we see you again for more EPIC poolside drinks!

Reviewed 20 February 2021

This hotel is great in everything.., location, value, staff, hygiene, services, etc.... Zuma my favorite restaurant is accessible from the hotel lobby. One person that I like acknowledge Monica the from desk Manager, she is awesome and very helpful. EPIC EPIC EPIC

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kmugharbel
Ericka Nelson, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

kmugharbel: Thank you so much for the EPIC review! I am so happy that Monica was up to her usual tricks and being the most helpful person ever, that sounds just like her! I will admit, having Zuma in the lobby is such a treat for our guest, it really helps make a full EPIC experience. I do look forward to seeing you back here again soon for more Kimpton moments!

Reviewed 18 February 2021

The Kimpton Epic is one of my new favorite finds, as they are the complete package. During Covid, there are limited services in most hotels, and this hotel finds a way to make it all work. If you need an additional refrigerator, they bring it. Hot water heater for tea, they bring it. Extra towels, shampoo, or any other amenity, and its there in your room quickly. The rooms are fantastic and stylish with tons of charging outlets, and with spacious balconies that allow you to soak in the great location downtown. (And to allow fresh air into your room, which is a great thing during a pandemic.) The pool area is great, and the spacious layout of the entire hotel makes you feel secure during times when space is a necessity to staying safe. The quality that puts the hotel over the top for me though is the absolutely superlative staff. I need to name them because over the course of multiple stays over the past months, they were the difference of me staying safe and comfortable and I'm certain many guests feel the same. Gabriel, Robert, Melissa, Donovan, Monica and the rest of the staff, thank you for how patient, understanding, helpful and caring you are to all of your hotel guests.

Room tip: Anything on the water view side is fantastic. Junior suites have the best layout but a more limited view.
2  Thank SPfromNYC

SPfromNYC: Wow! wow! wow! Now this is what I call a Five star review! I want to print this review out and hang it in my office! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review following your stay, I really do appreciate it. We have worked tirelessly to try and make our guest feel as safe as possible while still providing the EPIC experience. I thank you for taking that into consideration and being patient and appreciative as we all work thru the new normal with some of the limitations we have in place. I do hope we can continue to welcome you back for more safe fun and Kimpton moments!

Reviewed 17 February 2021

I would not stay here again, the smell of weed was all over this hotel. They really need to enforce the no smoking. I couldn’t stay in my first room because I am pregnant and I woke up with a headache and a contact high and loud music at 7am I. The morning after getting off a 2am flight. The front desk changed my room to another room where more weed smoke. It’s just bad stay here is you want to get high. Other then that it is a nice ok average hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tarver14

Tarver14: Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review following your stay, I really appreciate it. I want to start by apologizing for the issues you faced during your stay, I know it led to an uncomfortable experience. As you can imagine it is not always the easiest trying to police a 400+ room hotel but we certainly try our best to ensure best behavior from our guest. While there is no smoking allowed in the rooms guest are permitted to smoke on the balcony of their rooms, I do apologize for the issue this caused for you. I know my team tried hard to address the issue by moving you to a new room and trying to find some comfort for you for the stay. I do hope in the future when things are back to normal you give us a chance again to show you the full EPIC experience.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

I had a lovely stay here the bar was amazing and I had a very clean room and the view from the hotel was gorgeous! I will return definitely next time I’m in Miami,this is truly a lovely hotel! The food was also awesome

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Clairewhite201

Clairewhite201: Thank you so much for the EPIC review! I look forward to seeing you back soon for more Kimpton Moments!