Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Aloft.com
US$131
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$146
TravelocityUS$146
All reviews pollo tropical miami airport modern design shuttle service uber ride stayed one night would stay again free shuttle booked this hotel hotel room nice pool cruise port chipotle starbucks soaps proximity roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021

I booked this hotel a month prior to my stay. Only to find out the day of my stay I am denied access and my reservation thrown out. I drove 6 hours to the hotel , only to be denied. The Assistant manager name Kevin was completely disrespectful,rude, unprofessional, and in all honesty very mouthy. I state this in his exact words “You can go stay at a motel 6 Ive dealt with plenty of people like you” , in what way do you treat a customer or guest like that? He then promptly shoved my refund receipt multiple times after i did not want it. He canceled my reservation and said “i can’t guarantee your stay”. Of course you can’t guarantee it you canceled my reservation, the hotel overbooked their rooms and decided to sell my room to others. When I spoke to the General manager he tried to look for another room for me but of course nothing was available. I had a room already in place but was discriminated wrongfully and disrespectfully told to go somewhere else. In no way this is professional. If you’re looking to stay here I suggest you don’t, police came because someone had their car broken into and their belongings was stolen. I know this because before the general manger could speak to me he was dealing with law enforcement. The place is unorganized and looks nothing compared to the pictures. The only room suggested to me by the general manager was a room with no A/C which i was fine to take but he then told me never mind? So after telling me there was a room with no A/C which I was fine to take, he came back and told me never mind.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Joel7211
Ryan Hendriks, General Manager at Aloft Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Joel7211,

Thank you for sharing feedback. As we discussed while you were on property, the hotel policy requires the registered guest to be 21 and over. As this criteria was not met we unfortunately could not proceed with the check-in and had no other option but to cancel the reservation.

We value the business of all our guests and look forward to welcoming you to a Marriott Hotel in the future once the 21 and over policy can be met. We promptly refunded your deposit and placed the room back up for sale based this circumstance.

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused and hope we can assist you in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

I think one of the top main reasons for booking an airport hotel is the free shuttle service from/to the airport. Unfortunately, this service is suspended now and there is no mention for this in their website .Maybe if I got an email a week earlier from the hotel management I would cancel the reservation and find another place. Thanks for your transparency Aloft Miami Airport.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank cable_guy613
Ryan Hendriks, General Manager at Aloft Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Thank you for sharing feedback. Unfortunately the Hotel no longer provides Shuttle service since March of 2020 and we are hoping business levels will allow us to resume for 2021.

I apologize if there was any confusion but we do not advertise this service and will update our website if the service returns. We understand this is a challenge for our guests travelling to MIA airport and we continue to monitor business levels to get this service activated as soon as practical.

As always we appreciate the feedback as strive to create good value, friendly and clean facility for our valued guest such as yourself.

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Awful! The bed and pillows was really uncomfortable I had to go to a chiropractor for my neck pain, the shower was broken, didn’t have any pressure! They didn’t replace the sugar for the coffee! And the towels are cheap you feel like it doesn’t dry up

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Danielakc
Ryan Hendriks, General Manager at Aloft Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Thank you for sharing feedback and staying with us at the Aloft Miami Airport. We pride ourselves on having satisfied customers and regret your experience fell short.

We are so sorry we did not have an opportunity to address your concerns while you were here with us and we had no reports for water pressure loss in the Building. Your feedback is very important to us and rest assured this will be shared with our Team to further understand the needs of our valued guest's such as your self.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

We stayed for 10 days while looking forMy My partner worked from the hotel room M-M-F, 9-5 and meetings ran smoothly with only the free Wi-Fi.

---Pros---
* Hotel staff were professional, friendly kind, and accommodating. The one hotel microwave was replaced by the end of the working day! They were very apologetic about the inconvenience.

* Clean sheets/sparkling bathroom, 70 degrees fahrenheit with fully adjustable temperature, concrete ceilings and big beautiful windows that offer tinted privacy during the day. The soaps scents were soothing with fresh citrus undertones. Their Shampoo also has Conditioner in the same fresh scents.

*Business center made printing easy with USB ports on the side of a Lenovo monitor.

* Plenty of free parking and Starbucks, Chipotle, Pollo Tropical, El Toro Loco and many other eateries within a short walk.

* Duck families that live in the area. No bugs witnessed anywhere and nothing bit me while sleeping.

* Clean All-Coin laundry 0.7 miles from hotel.

---Cons---
* Marriott website states they do not allow pets. They also charge $50 per day for them.

* Noise. Our puppy was extra jumpy because of echo-y hallways, hotel doors that automatically slam loudly, and thin walls where any normal conversation is easily transfered.

* One communal microwave and no laundry facilities on-site were disappointing.

* I would appreciate more storage and shelves in the rooms. Overhead lighting to brighten the nights. Night light in the toilet area would be a helpful addition. Also a mechanical ventilation option for the toilet/shower area because the rooms seem to retain a lot of moisture.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2020

We stayed at this hotel twice during our overnight layovers in Miami. They are taking covid super seriously which I can 100% get behind. There is plexiglass up around the front desk and they are requiring masks in all public areas. They also make you sign an agreement to wear a mask. The downside of this is that the airport shuttle is not running (due to covid) which I wish I would've known prior to booking (it still lists that it is running on the website). Thankfully it was never more than a $16 uber ride, but having a shuttle was part of why we picked this hotel. However, its cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff at the front desk, location, and great rate we got helped me overlook this one downside. Would stay again next time we have an overnight in Miami.

Date of stay: December 2020