Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Aloft.com
US$131
Priceline
US$131
Expedia.comUS$131
Hotels.comUS$131
FindHotelUS$131
All reviews pollo tropical miami airport modern design shuttle service uber ride stayed one night would stay again free shuttle booked this hotel hotel room nice pool cruise port chipotle starbucks soaps proximity roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

We stayed at this hotel twice during our overnight layovers in Miami. They are taking covid super seriously which I can 100% get behind. There is plexiglass up around the front desk and they are requiring masks in all public areas. They also make you sign an agreement to wear a mask. The downside of this is that the airport shuttle is not running (due to covid) which I wish I would've known prior to booking (it still lists that it is running on the website). Thankfully it was never more than a $16 uber ride, but having a shuttle was part of why we picked this hotel. However, its cleanliness, the friendliness of the staff at the front desk, location, and great rate we got helped me overlook this one downside. Would stay again next time we have an overnight in Miami.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank travelbugSB
Reviewed 31 August 2020

I have stayed in this hotel for one and half month in May and June this year. I appreciate the hotel can still provide good and efficient service in such critical moment in Florida. There are smart and friendly hotel staffs and hotel manager. The good air conditioning can make my clothes to be dry in one night. The hotel is very close to Miami airport which costs around usd10 to the airport by Uber. There is a Pollo Tropical next to the hotel with friendly staffs. You can also order Amazon Fresh with same day delivery. All these made my business trip with less trouble.

I have stayed in another hotel under Marriott group for one and half month in Florida in July and August. with comparison, I miss the nice and smart hotel staffs in Aloft Miami Airport.

Date of stay: May 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah_SS-aa-rr-aa-hh
Ryan Hendriks, General Manager at Aloft Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Thank you for staying at the Aloft Miami Airport and leaving feedback. It was truly our pleasure to host you and hope we will see you again very soon. Be safe.

Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable room. I stayed here for 3 nights on business and it was very clean and nice. The staff was very courteous even through this covid time in which services are limited. I enjoyed the fact that a Chipotle was right next door.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jmarlow74
Reviewed 27 March 2020

We booked this hotel at the last minute due to cancelling our cruise. The hotel is exactly as the pictures show. Very modern and fun decor. Good sized rooms with high ceilings. Front desk personnel were always accommodating and gave us suggestions of places to eat in the area. There is a Starbucks and Chipotle adjacent to the hotel. The hotel is right over the flight path to miami airport but we could not hear anything when the place went over the hotel. Nice pool in the back and field for dogs in the back. We made friends with a cute little cat that came around every night.

Hotel has a pool table and board games you can borrow to play. Shuttle driver was super nice and on time.

We will be back!

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank needs0mesunshine
Reviewed 24 March 2020

I only give them 4 stars because we did not have a chance to experience all they have to offer because of Covid19. I made our reservation here through Hotels.com and got what I felt was a reasonable price. We found this location very easily and they have ample parking. There is a lot in the area to access which was nice. Upon arriving we were happy to find a Starbucks and Chipotle on none side and a Pollo Tropical on the other. One entering we were greeted by friendly staff with a pleasant atmosphere. They informed us that the restaurant was closed but there would be breakfast in the morning.

The whole place has a modern industrial feel which we truly enjoyed. The rooms were fair sized and very comfortable. Everyone we met was very friendly but cautious of contact. If we had more time I would checked out the games they have to loan and the pool table. They also have a good sized pool and deck area. The views were nice and we felt safe and comfortable staying here. When we come down for future appointments I would feel very happy to stay here.

Room tip: A view of the pool was nice.
Date of stay: March 2020