10 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$56
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity
4,683 results
All reviews south beach floor to ceiling windows burger king the executive lounge corner room self parking miami downtown cruise port bay view the american airlines arena an upgrade high floor bayside marketplace rooftop pool biscayne bay pre cruise stay lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020

Comfortable room, stunning view--but no hot water.

Desk clerk said he would send someone--but didn't. Eventually said he would have a plumber check--but didn't.

Eight hours later, water still about 80 F. New desk clerk immediately said she knew about the issue, that all other guests on the floor had hot water and she would call police.

Security guards arrived, insisted I leave. I asked for a refund for the remainder of my stay. Clerk refused.

Head of security--great guy named Cleveland--finally confirmed water was cold.

Twelve hours after I requested hot water, we were moved to another wing. Finally got hot water!

Checked out a day early. No refund for remaining day.

Hilton Downtown Miami--never again.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Josh_Wallace
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

This hotel had better reviews than other ones that I looked into so that was my reason for choosing It . Upon arrival, the room I was given was so filthy now I purposely asked for a clean room because I have a friend who was already there and had switched rooms three times in two days due to lack of cleanliness. See the photos of the room I was given... white stains on red chair, Black hair Inside the refrigerator, filthy dripping stains outside of the refrigerator, stains on top of bed and on side of bed. white spots all over bathroom floor, mascara all over the pillow, brown stains on headboard, soooo much dust everywhere and more. I called to request a change in the room and the female working the desk at 1:45 PM on December 2, 2020 told me she would call me in five minutes. I called her back in 15 minutes and she said she would call me back again. After over 35 minutes I called again and finally got another room that was a bit better although about 6 members of the housekeeping crew was standing at the room when I got there. Awkward. This room
Was so worn ....Everything in this hotel is so worn.... but it was better cleaned than the last room and had a decent view. The hotel has good location but I would not stay again nor recommend. One star for location.

Date of stay: December 2020
6  Thank sheriE971
Reviewed 20 November 2020

The hotel is absolutely beautiful. Great customer service and love the amenities it offers. I love that ours included breakfast. The breakfast area is so vibrant. Also, I loved our server “Luis”. He had a huge smile on his face and was very positive . A great server indeed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Q5166KImonicaa
Management response:Responded 5 January 2021

Greetings from Miami!
At the Hilton Miami Downtown, our staff is passionate about caring for our guests and we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for sharing your five-star rating and we hope you allow us to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

The staff helped me navigate through the areas of Downtown Miami. Great at communicating with guests! Treated me and my sister with the upmost respect. Very attractive staff member Moises 0.0 but thats besides the point

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Natiinatia
Adolfo Mesa, Revenue Management at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing Hilton Miami Downtown. Our team members and Moises look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed from the 20th-24th and it was very delightful!! The man at the front desk, Moises, was very helpful and informative when i checked in. The room was very clean and the man at the front desk assured me that everything is thoroughly sanitized before people check in.

Date of stay: August 2020