You may stayed at other modern hotels around the world and you will find it this hotel is a little bit dated. However, I still think this hotel is very nice with the size of the room, lobby area, swimming pool and the gym.
We stayed for 2 nights before we board on the cruise ship. Taxi brought us to South Beach and the terminals within 15mins and there will always be taxi.
Hotel stuff are very helpful.
Room is very clean overall. A little bit pricy but you are staying at Hilton, so you expected to pay a bit more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Miami Downtown has completely renovated all 527 rooms and suites, featuring the Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection. The new exercise facility features Fitness by Precor. Enjoy the heated roof top pool with views of Miami. The hotel offers the amenities today's travelers expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton
- Hilton Miami Downtown Florida