Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$130
TripadvisorUS$130
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$130
1,645 results
All reviews miami airport shuttle service dolphin mall front desk staff nice hotel cruise port would stay here again convenient location rental car business trip hgi walmart cab uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021

Be careful of hidden charges even after they total out your stay I was charged a extra money out of my account even after I got my receipt of saying the original price and no we did not do any extra charges to the room the charge is supposed to be a additional charge that was never mention where they charge you a extra $60.00 each night, in addition to your cost of the stay. I also was charged $1300.00 out my account because they had a glitch in their system with no other explanation and I didn’t get that part returned to my account for 5 days.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mauricio Martins, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear michellehelton:

Every hotel takes a deposit upon check in, it is not a charge it is only a hold to cover for incidental charges and it is released upon check out. It is stated on all our sales channels but unfortunately guests don't take the time to read it causing this type of confusion and misleading review.
"Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges"

Kind regards,

Mauricio Martins
Area General Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2021

We did contactless check-in, used a digital key and got a great night sleep! The pool and hot tub were nice. The only disappointment was the bar closed earlier than we expected so with a late arrival, we could not grab a cocktail for the room.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

Rooms ok but air conditioning filters needed to be clean if you have sinus you may not want to stay here carpet in the rooms with no clean air conditioner filter make for a bad nights rest every time I woke up my sinus where killing me and yes that know it’s spring time however I am a certified air conditioning tech and this is a common problem in hotels unfortunately other than that rooms where ok If you have bad Allergies or asthma I would not recommend this place for you

Reviewed 16 April 2021

I came for a funeral. I rested well and the bartender made my favorite drink perfectly. Everyone was friendly. It is somewhat difficult to get to though. I would have liked to earn more honors points for this stay. Or perhaps paid with less points. But I was pleased overall.

Reviewed 14 April 2021

The breakfast was very good, but it took a long time to receive my meal. My husband was finished with his meal by the time I got mine. Also, one of the items I ordered had to be reordered. I am a patient person and did not complain. The workers were doing the best they could with the amount of people having breakfast.