“Good for breakfast”

Bachour Bakery + Bistro
Ranked #9 of 124 Dessert in Miami
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good restaurant for breakfast. The good egg sandwich was really good. Open early morning. If you around with visiting. The staff was really good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed a very delicious breakfast in this place. Some things were really fancy - but not more than that - like the black croissants.
Avocado bread and omelets were very well spiced and delicious. Coffee was great as well as the very attentive service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Used to regulate this place when they first opened, they went through some changes and thought they came back better then ever! But creating (pretty) and good in taste isn’t quite good enough when the service is beyond lacking!!! I have had this place delivered by Uber eats and everything was always successfully delivered. Yet when in the store I asked for the pastry to be handled with care and the employee couldn’t even do that. The entire pasty team was behind the register decorating macaroons. I advised one of the pastry chefs that the employee improperly handled with care, how important the item was to me and yet lacking customer service again, a quick fix would have been to re top the pastry. Just a swirl of green, But being the pastry team was done with that time for the day they couldn’t accommodate. A simple fix would have left several customers happy. Due to the incompetence of the staff and lacking customer service I will chose to take my business to the several bakeries in there competition! To top the icing on the cake the employee still charged me for the item and yet destroying it! It was when I got a manager involved his response was advising me the employee put it in the incorrect container. What a waste of what was beautiful product! Sorry not sorry, taking my business elsewhere!

3  Thank Trevor K
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Came here alone this morning because I saw it on trip advisor. 100% recommend. Great cafe con leche, great service, great food. The manager sat me and went through the whole menu with me then suggested a special breakfast arepa that wasn't on the menu so I decided to go for it. The flavors were incredible. If you're in the area come here!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in Miami for 4 nights. However, this place was so good that we had breakfast twice there. The bakery and bistro was within walking distance from our hotel.

My wife had avocado and eggs on both mornings. I had a scrambled eggs with truffle and bread on the first day and a ham and cheese croissant on the second. All of the food was excellent. The service was friendly and efficient.

One point to note was that while the bakery and bistro was opened from 7 am, hot breakfast was not available until 8 am.