All reviews across the street walking distance killer seafood ocean front rooms are clean toucans cleanliness pet key
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This place is old but we didn’t have problems with cleanliness. On the beach and across the street from a store so location is good, but it is old. It can’t help that so it shouldn’t be a issue, because like I said, it is old.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cudrow
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We just spent 4 nights here for our anniversary and so glad we did. If you are looking for fancy high rise waiting on you hand and foot you might not be pleased. BUT!! If you are looking for nice people that let you enjoy your time alone with a view out of this world comfortable bed and a picture window to open the windows and hear the waves to sleep with at night this is your place. Its bam right there. Deck you can enjoy the ocean and watch the seagulls. The shower is tiny but I can take a quick shower to enjoy those views. And the price was right. I have paid more but less view. Thanks we really enjoyed ourselves. We wouldnt think twice about staying here again if in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kellbell2009
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a very small (only 7 rooms) sitting right on the beach. We chose it because it is the only pet friendly motel on Mexico Beach. The room was spacious and very clean. We had a huge window that looked right out onto the water. There is a grocery store just across the street and wonderful restaurants within walking distance. Can't forget to mention the owner...very laid back and friendly. This is our go to place for Mexico Beach.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Meems1937
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This place is AMAZING!!! We stayed once and have already booked to return.. Mr. Mike is the kindest person I've ever dealt with during a hotel/ motel stay.. I enjoyed not being crowded on the beach so my children have plenty of room to play!!

Room Tip: I have not stayed but in 1 room, room #1, I have heard from other families that have stayed there that room #6 is the best room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We just stayed over the weekend and it was great. Room 6 has all you could ask for. Mike makes the stay even better. If you're passing through or just staying a night, it's great. Store across the street has all you can need, plus some. Killer Seafood & Toucans also in walking distance.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple