US$106
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$144
Candlewood Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$111
CandlewoodSuites
US$117
US$112
Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$72
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$190
US$166
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$244
US$213
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The room was only mediocre. The TV kept snowing and garbled after a few hours of watching. We told the manager the next morning but no one ever came fix it. The rug in the hall was cruddy. No swimming pool.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in more expensive hotel chains that offer the same services and accommodations. The room I stayed in was literally the same as one I paid much much more for only a few months ago. It was also cleaner than any of the more expensive rooms I've stayed in elsewhere.

Management is very understanding here and are very, very nice.

My only complaints are,

- The vending machine near our room was empty so we had to go out to a nearby gas station to buy sodas and water.

- The ventilation in the hallways could be better because it felt very stagnant and stuffy when walking in them.

- The sheets had a slightly odd smell like sweat or something and some stains so I just slept on top of the comforter thing.

- No conditioner with the shampoo.

I had no problems at all with my A/C or a smell in the room and I'm very sensitive to smells. I also walked around barefoot in my room and my feet were not dirty, nor did I see any bugs anywhere.

You can tell that the people at this place are really trying with what they've got and they are succeeding for the most part as long as they don't begin to lack on the cleaning and such.

I would most definitely stay here again.

Just a note - I'm not sure why this is listed here as pet friendly. Be aware that they have signs everywhere including on the room doors and inside the room that strictly states no pets allowed on premises.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family