“Disappointing”

Taverna Zorbas - Ierissos
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Ierissos
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We ordered 3 different meals, since there were three of us. They brought food for me and my husband in the same time. Then we have waited 45 minutes for them to bring food to my daughter. We were complaining twice, but there was no use of complaining. At the end, we said we don't want the food any more. Then they brought the food finally, and they said we don't have to pay for that third meal. Food was tasty in general, but the portions were small.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The food was excelent. We order a sea bass fish and it was delicios. Also the rest of the food that we order was very good.
I realy recomand this restaurant for the food and the Services.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food! Excellent experience and outstanding view! The service rocked! We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant recently with my family and relatives.
Nice restaurant neighboring with the beach 8n the central part of Ierissos. We occupied tables outside to enjoy the sea breeze. Despite a very busy evening the service was quite fast , attentive personnel. A big meals variety.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Only location and waitress are good! We ordered mussels and I couldn't swallow it. Second were zuckini and it was a disaster. I didnt know that someone can ruin such a simple dish. The octopus was so so. I can't imagine how can put 5 stars for this restaurant. We have to be realistic, people! And the location on gmaps isnt right. Someone should correct it.

Date of visit: August 2017