“Best restaurant from the area”

Taverna Zorbas - Ierissos
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Ierissos
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The food was excelent. We order a sea bass fish and it was delicios. Also the rest of the food that we order was very good.
I realy recomand this restaurant for the food and the Services.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food! Excellent experience and outstanding view! The service rocked! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant recently with my family and relatives.
Nice restaurant neighboring with the beach 8n the central part of Ierissos. We occupied tables outside to enjoy the sea breeze. Despite a very busy evening the service was quite fast , attentive personnel. A big meals variety.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Only location and waitress are good! We ordered mussels and I couldn't swallow it. Second were zuckini and it was a disaster. I didnt know that someone can ruin such a simple dish. The octopus was so so. I can't imagine how can put 5 stars for this restaurant. We have to be realistic, people! And the location on gmaps isnt right. Someone should correct it.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

If you are really hungry and do not have time to look further this place can do the job. In general food quality and service can be better. Prices are a bit higher then they should for meals they are serving. Also some meals in menu are not always available, but you have to ask waiter for this.