US$83
US$70
US$62
Residence Hub Inn & Suites(Marianna)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
US$64
US$56
US$112
Hotels.com
US$137
All reviewsroom was cleanfresh paintan overnight stayconvenient locationprice was reasonablepanama cityinterstate hotelblow dryernew carpetpo folksbiscuitsmicrowave and fridgeyogurtnext morningnice staythe breakfast areaflorida caverns
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Our room had been recently refurbished; the furniture and carpeting were still fairly new.
BUT
- WE FOUND HAIRS IN BOTH OUR BEDS (ugh!!!);
- the sink faucet was so dirty, it begged for a cleaning and polishing;
- there was no vent in the bathroom (or it didn't work);
- the bathroom door had been kicked in (by a previous guest, I presume) and should have been replaced;
- the door to our room was so misaligned, you could not close the door unless you BANGED it shut with quite some force;
- the exterior of the hotel sorely lacked maintenance
- the lack of maintenance and lack of cleanliness gave the hotel an overall dingy appearance

Finding the hairs in our beds really KILLED our experience. My family and I were too grossed out to enjoy our stay. I would not recommend staying here, especially if you have a family. The hotel is located right off I-10 in what appears to be a truck stop area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I'll start off by saying I use Choice Hotels almost exclusively when I travel, so I've been in many of their hotels all over the US. This particular one was kind of on the dingy, run down side of the quality of most of their properties. It is in need of upgrading, or at least better maintenance on the hotels part. The room my wife and I had was a king size no smoking room that had access from the parking lot. The first thing I noticed was that there was a 1/4" to 1/2" gap under the door to the room. So heat and bugs had easy access to the room. We ended up taking one of the towels, rolling it up, and placing it against the door. The next thing was the smell in the room. Almost immediately it hit you and smelled of mildew and dirt. After about an hour in the room, where we were contemplating leaving as the smell was getting to me, I decided to check the AC filter. When I removed it, it was filthy, and it definitely was the source of the smell. After cleaning the filters and replacing them, the smell dissipated in about 15 minutes. This is not something a guest should have to do, and it was definitely a while since they had been cleaned. All in all the room was just slightly run down with peeling wall paper and a broken bath tub that had been epoxied and painted. I originally thought it was a dirt ring, but realized it was higher than the rest of the tub and found it was a large area of painted epoxy. Once we fixed some of the issues ourselves, we found the room satisfactory for the little bit of time we would be in it, and the price was one of the less expensive options, so you can only expect so much.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Phillip G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for your concerns and comments. I will look into the problems and will correct it asap.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

I like to write good reviews. Mind you I am not a person looking for the most expensive place to stay. The price was great. Accommodations were very good. There is some noted cosmetic issues that are small but those type things don't bother me. The bed was comfortable. Room temperature was good. I had no issues during my stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Our pleasure serving your needs. Thank you

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I stopped late in the evening at this property to sleep overnight. The property is an older style roadside motel with outdoor room entrances. It is generally clean and offered comfortable beds and good TV with good cable.

There are many other lodging options at this exit. If you are willing to spend more there are properties that are much nicer, but there is nothing wrong or bad about this property.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LudwigNewportBeach

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We have stayed here in the past and were pleasantly surprised to see the property updated this trip. Fresh paint, new carpet and remodeled lobby. All of the staf. That we interacted with was very nice. The breakfast area was clean and had a good assortment: eggs, sauce, biscuits, gravy, yogurt, oatmeal, waffles and various breakfast breads. It was well presented. The pool, although we didn't use it, looked very nice and well maintained. Wal Mart is within walking distance if you need to pick up anything. Easy on and off the freeway.

Room Tip: I think any room would be a good choice.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business