Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfresh paintconvenient locationprice was reasonablepanama cityan overnight stayinterstate hotelblow dryernew carpetpo folksbiscuitsmicrowave and fridgeyogurtnext morningnice stayflorida cavernsone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Not fancy but clean. The rate was $66 + 15 pet fee. We asked to see a room. It was sparse, but the bed was nice, clean and comfy. The towels are threadbare and the microwave and fridge are older but the room was very clean and that’s my biggest priority. I would stay here again if I was just passing through.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NSRoadrunner7
Phillip G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

For the last 50+ consecutive nights we have been in hotels rooms as I ride my bicycle across America. We have used Hotels.com for nearly all our reservations. My wife usually heads to the hotel ahead of me so she is all checked in and settled into the room by the time I drive. Its awesome.

There have been a few times when we have had to wait for a room but have staff have always worked hard to help us out. We heave checked in as early at 10 am sometimes.

That changed with out stay here. My wife arrive around 12:30. She was informed she could check in until 2:00. The desk clerk indicated she didn't know what rooms might be ready anyway. Not a good system. Then she said I had to be present to check int because the reservation was in my name. Really. The attitude was not helpful.

Once I arrived I had to show my ID and I had to sign the paperwork. Really.

I am not sure if this was hotel policy or or just a front desk employee who didn't want to be helpful. Either way it set a bad tone.

On the good side the room was decent, clean and the pool area was nice. They even had a couple of umbrellas for shade.

The breakfast had some hot options.

We have already checked into 2 more hotels using Hotels.com and did not run into the policy or practice again so far.

Room Tip: Hotel is near I-10 but have good sound proofing. To be sure ask for a room facing away from I-10
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as a stopover travelling from Florida to San Antonio, Texas. The receptionist Cherly Mongielo was very friendly and quickly sorted out our accommodation.

The rooms were spacious and clean and very comfortable beds.

The hot breakfast was very adequate and had lots of choices, it set us up for the day's travel.

Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I stopped in on my way to Louisiana for business. I have stayed there several times before and had good experiences. The attendant at the desk was very friendly but when I inquired about the rates they were significantly higher than the last time I stayed a few weeks prior. I was informed it was their busy season. I really don't understand how the town of Chipley has a busy season unless there is that many folks traveling to Panama City stopping in that small town. Anyhow the room was clean and quiet which is the most important factor to me.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Stayed here for our visit to the Florida Caverns. Nothing really special, quiet room and a comfortable bed. For $60 it's a solid deal. We missed the breakfast but it seemed like it was at least decent! Staff were accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Phillip G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Our team at Quality Inn thank you for your response.