“One of my best meals EVER...and we eat all over the country!!!”

Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We had a party of 7 and were seated at a large booth/table. I thought it would be crowded but actually was very intimate! We ordered appetizers to share, the featured alligator, calamari and bruschetta. We followed with salads, some Caesar and others the house salad, and one guest even had the lobster bisque. All were delicious. And then the entrees. I will start with start by saying that I had the ahi tuna feature - oh my gosh - the presentation alone was phenomenal .,,and the taste. WOW! Others at my table had the Wagyu beef tips, steak and lobster, Pittsburgh style filet with blue cheese and I don’t remember others selections. For dessert we shared the key lime pie and cheesecake. I contact say enough about this restaurant! Friends of ours had dined there the night before and had the bone-in-filet (10 oz) but they didn’t offer on this night. They were equally as impressed! Make reservations as soon as you know you’ll be in Marco Island! Trust me...you’ll be happy you did!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

When on the island we frequent Marco Prime regularly. It had been about a year since the last visit which was for a rehearsal dinner. We had a reservation for 5 on Saturday night and were seated right away. I also went solo one night later the same week. The hostess remembered us from last January.

We started with drinks then apps. I had a Manhattan and the rest of the group had cocktails which they all liked. I had the tuna tartar the first night and the spicy tuna tower the 2nd time and I preferred the spicy tuna. Both nights I had the 16oz NY strip. I noticed the first time there was considerable char on the steak. It was cooked Med rare but the butter char on the steak isn’t my preference. The 2nd time I got it and mentioned the char issue when ordering it was more brown than black the second time which was perfect. We tried several sides including the truffle fries, spicy green beans, mushrooms, and Brussels sprouts. The sprouts and fries were the favorites. The key lime tart is a nice variation of what you’ll find at various restaurants on Marco. We had a birthday at our table and they gave him a free dessert. Other than the char issue the only other comment I’ll make is the first round of drinks took longer than it should have and then during the meal we had to hunt down our server more than once.

My second trip there I sat at the bar outside which was redone as of October. It is now more enclosed but has large doors that can slide open when weather permits. Not sure what that will physically look like when fully open as it was in the low 60s high 50s at night that week.

Parking is a challenge in this area so just go with valet and save the hassle.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Our family (6 adults—4 in their 20s and 2 in our 50s) ate at Marco Prime this week and loved it. We started with drinks at the outdoor bar—a very comfortable place to wait, and then had a truly memorable meal. People in our party ordered steaks, miso glazed salmon, bone-in pork chop and everyone loved their food. Our table was not ready when we arrived, and the manager sent us over some delicious appetizers when we reached our table—very thoughtful. We also especially liked the Szechuan green beans and potato au gratin. The service was excellent and the perfect attentiveness without being overly hovering. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Get there in time to snag a table for the happy hour. Their sliders and Thai shrimp appetizer ms are delicious. Happy hour wine is ok as well. Bar staff friendly and upbeat. Great atmosphere and service.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Started out with the lobster bisque and then we had the sea bass and the grouper along with a very good Chardonnay. The service was good. The food was very good. Not over the top exceptional, but very very good and would definitely eat there again.