“Charred Salmon and Wagyu Beef Stunning!”

Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2015

This restaurant is right across the street from the Hilton on Marco Island. We got in fairly late and some of the other restaurants in the center were already closed so we were

1  Thank Joshmormor
Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Was walking distance from hotel so decided to try and it did not disappoint. Attentive service, nice wine list, and vast menu. Offers both full meal and a la carte menu options. Had the surf and turf and it was perfectly cooked. Pear salad was great appetizer. Too full for dessert. Pricey but quality and service justified it, a nice treat.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Our family had a variety of different type of seafood and all was prepared with great taste and with excellent presentation. I had one of the best pork chop specials I have ever had.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent service! Went with a mix of family and friends (large group of 10) for one night on our family vacation. We had some non-seafood eaters and one gluten free and the menu and staff were very catering to our various needs. The lobster bisque was delicious as well as everything else we ordered. I personally ordered the scallops, but a few others ordered the sea bass which I would highly recommend! It is very well seasoned, seared, and melts in ones mouth. I would definitely return!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Well decorated inside but my wife felt it wasn't. I found the whole experience was VERY expensive and mediocre. Seating was very uncomfortable by the tables which had bench seating on one side and chairs on the other. Someone was either looking up or down at the other person. If you sat on the bench the table was almost up to your chin. Service was really sub-par. Waiter would disappear for long periods of time and was socially awkward. Took a long time between courses which was ridiculous as this was a mid-week visit with a 1/4 full restaurant. Food was average. Steak was ok but I've had much better for this price point. For the price the service should be top notch along with the food. Neither was.

Can't recommend.