“GREAT STARBUCKS!”
Review of Starbucks - CLOSED

Starbucks
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I go to Starbucks all the time, but I really enjoyed the Marco Island Starbucks!! There was a nice patio area were we sat and ate our breakfast. Our food and drinks came much faster than at most Starbucks. My brother also tried a strawberry acai for the first time and he really enjoyed it!! I ordered "a strawberry acai with light ice" and the acai actually had light ice which normally they forget that part of my order!! Overall it was a great Starbucks!!

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Marco has one of the better Starbucks. They have the Clover machine that will make any wonderful variety of bean that you want. The staff is pleasant and efficient. They used to have a messy looking store, but are now on top of cleaning up after customers. My husband and I are regulars for the venti misto that we share.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The new(er) location is far more convenient than the old place at the Esplanade. Now there is drive-in service and sufficient parking. My favorite is that there is now a Clover coffee maker, so a broad variety of special coffees and blends can be made to order.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

It's hard to differentiate between different Starbucks based on the products as the idea is that you can get the same thing at any of their locations. What makes a real difference is the staff.

I've visited many Starbucks from Seattle to Miami and must congratulate the team at the Marco Island branch - always helpful, polite...oh and they turn out a pretty good drink whilst they're at it too!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Stop by every day for the best coffee in the world. Staff is fun and just good people. I have gotten to know most of the staff.