“Small diner but friendly staff.”
Review of Big Al's

Big Al's
Ranked #24 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 18 June 2018

A lot of different items you can order. You are given a number but you must be patience in waiting. they don't always go in order. Every thing is hand made.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

For as long as I can remember Big Al's has been the place that all the locals go for a great sandwich! And Candy at the counter is as sweet as her name!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is a very busy deli making fresh sandwiches.
I'll agree with most of the previous reviews but have to wonder about something.

On my last visit I ordered a pastrami sandwich on french roll. The pastrami looked good and was good. They asked if I wanted it warmed up and said I yes, so they popped the sandwich in the microwave.
This brings me to my question. Is it not common knowledge that when bread is microwaved for a while it becomes inedible after it cools down?
I ate the first half while it was warm and enjoyed it. By the time I got the the second half the bread had cooled and I forced to toss half of it because I couldn't get my teeth through it.
I mentioned this to the girl at the register as I walked out and she looked at me like I was speaking Latin to her.
I'll go back, but not for the pastrami.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

quick special lunches always great very informal eat inside or outside cood combo soup and 1/2 sands

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The place is packed all year, well after the snowbirds have left. Great food! Nice people! This is a favorite of the Marco Island locals and visitors alike! Excellent rolls, (Philadelphia Style)!