Marco Island Lakeside Inn(Marco Island)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$428
US$393
  • Beachfront
US$582
Orbitz.com
The Boat House Motel(Marco Island)
  • Beachfront
Hilton.com
Apollo Condominiums(Marco Island)
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe snook innper nightappliancestimesharedockdolphinsfacilitiesaccommodationsislandnaples
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This is a timeshare resort whose owners enjoy the simple relaxed "Old Florida" feel. It's certainly not ritzy, nor is it meant to be. I travel all over the world and usually stay in very high end resorts with all of their glitz and amenities which I enjoy, but when I stay at MRC that is not what I'm looking for. Simple, rest & relaxation in an atmosphere reminiscent of simpler times is what I expect when I stay at MRC and that's what I get. Hopefully, this will help others adjust your expectations so that you find the right fit. One should not expect Filet Mignon when paying for hamburger. And while I enjoy filet mignon, there's times when there's just nothing better than a good burger! Bottomline, we love MRC - sorry if you don't.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Landon B
Reviewed 5 June 2017

the place is very small, but the worst thing about it was I do not think the sheets are changed, when I turned down the bed on Saturday night a bug was on the bed just making himself at home, so I killed it and no one would sleep under the covers, the stove is old, and the skillets are very old , not the new ones, the couch had stains on them, I would not stay there again, the only nice thing was the pool and the hot tub, also DALE the employee is very rude to the people staying there

Room Tip: it is next door to a great resturant
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank beckysoap
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We spent week here recently. Nice place, rooms very small, nice and clean. Decor is dated but serviceable .our unit could of used cosmetic sprucing up. We would stay there again.
Pool was clean too, but a little small , sparkling clean.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this timeshare/former motor lodge attached to the Snook Inn every year since 2004. While the 1BR/1B rooms are small, they are clean, well managed and priced right.

In addition to the pool front rooms, MR&C offers is a fishing dock and inexpensive pontoon rentals to travel to nearby barrier islands for shelling or into Naples for lunch.

On an island where you can drop a thousand dollars per night, you can stay here for a whole week and enjoy what SW FL has to offer.

If you want some opulent hotel with over the top amenities, check out the JW Marriott (see the reference to $1000 per night).

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Visited as an RCI member. Tiny basic apartment. Not suitable for 4.
Obviously little or no investment for a number of years
Wires hanging from old box TV
Pillows disgusting - had to go out and buy some
Reception unhelpful and unsmiling
Worst one we've stayed in in 16 years
Just don't even think about staying there

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family