1,262 results
All reviewstemple orangeritz carltonjonathan adleradult pooltranquility poolfamily poolclub levelbeach bagfour seasonsfire pitstar resortocean frontturn down servicepool staffbreakfast buffetgreat resortguest rooms
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I have stayed at this resort twice now while attending a conference. Eau Palm does it right - attention is given to every detail! The view is gorgeous, the staff are excellent, and the beds provide a restful nights sleep after a busy day!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Beautiful People! That goes for the folks staying here as well as everyone that works here and caters to your whims and desires.

Miles away from any sort of city center, but really close to the West Palm Beach Airport (PBI) they embrace and captivate you with an updated keen sense of Floridian style and new-fashioned luxury.

We'll be back!

It is definitely..... very, very pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016

This property has nailed it. It's magnificent views, property and rooms are a refreshing new choice in the Palm Beach area. Formerly a Ritz Carlton, the hotel is superbly equipped but so much more relaxed now.

Our room was an oceanfront suite. It was spacious, airy and meticulously maintained. The staff, from check in to departure were all great. Whether it was housekeeping, food service, recreation or bell/valet, they were all great. The concierges were over the top helpful. It's clear the management knows what they're doing and they have build a staff of true professionals.

Restaurants are terrific one casual, the other more formal. It takes a while to get served at the beach but that might be the only negative thing I can say about this hotel and it doesn't impact my view of my newfound favorite South Florida hotel! Don't miss out!

Room Tip: Ocean views!!!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Top service, staff, and amenities. Comfy beds and good linens. The breakfast buffet was another story, any thing you wanted and very fresh. We will come back. Perfect meeting place with friends from down south. Found the valet a little high and maybe the could use a very casual outdoor dinner place, as the view and setting are beautiful.

Room Tip: Ocean front or view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Our stay was absolutely amazing. I recently stayed at the hotel with my husband for four days. I was celebrating my birthday and the hotel made it EAU so special. They always do!
We have been staying at this hotel for 24 years now. Ritz Carlton or Eau it's the same beautiful hotel with a very accommodating staff. It is my home away from home.
We are always greeted back with warm smiles and friendly faces starting with some of my favorites "valet staff" Eric, Dustin, Jason, Brad. Absolutely love them!! I can't forget Stuart ! Heading to the front desk upon check in "Cami" is the best. She always makes sure we are taken care of and have everything we need. It really means a lot to me and makes my stay feel even more special when my requests are met.
We always get a beautiful ocean view room. The rooms are always very clean and smell nice.
The pool is my favorite place to be. I love Mike and Jenna " the wait staff "at the pool but miss Sergio!! Love the new little bar at poolside. Very convenient. Karen is the best outside making sure everything is running smoothly. Sharon and Nadine are awesome for making sure our chairs were always taken care of and had everything we needed. They work hard in very hot temperatures. I love the new look of breeze! It is so refreshing and beautiful. Gorgeous hotel spectacular grounds. Awesome beach. It is my perfect tropical paradise. I don't know what else you could ask for. I can't wait to return.
We highly recommend this hotel to anyone whol loves a tropical paradise!! We Do!!!!

I would like to add that I was saddened to hear Dave the night manager was leaving. He will be greatly missed. He has made our experiences through out the years great ones.
We wish him all the best.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple