“A Fantastic place to visit. You don't want to miss it!”

Sugar Daddy's Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Reviewed 13 September 2018

A Fantastic place to visit. You don't want to miss it! I have been there time and time again and never fails, love to stroll around there. Very unique jewelry at great prices!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018

There are about 1,000 ice cream shops in Madeira Beach. I made it my mission to try as many of them as possible. This one had the best ice cream of all. We are from NC so this was the first time I had the "Working Cow" ice cream. It tasted fantastic. Will definitely go here again when i return.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We went here after seeing the reviews and loved our selections. They have a very good selection and multiple sizes. Service was fast and the price was right.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

My kids, husband and I are now in love with this wonderful place. Ice Cream(my daughter had Peppermint and my son Cookie & Cream ) Lemon Sorbet for my husband and I ... Wow wow wowww..

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Good selection of ice cream right on the upper boardwalk. Overall an average, as expected ice cream shop with the added benefit of great views on the bay.

Date of visit: June 2018