“GREAT!!! We always plan a trip to Sugar Daddy's!”

Sugar Daddy's Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Reviewed 18 June 2018

They use Working Cow ice cream - which is delicious! My husband and his friends are addicted to Rum Rasin - yummy! There is a little candy store there too!
Watch your cones - the birds will take them!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Ice cream here is pricey but pretty good stuff. Been there a few times. Service is ok. Location is great. Nothing better on a hot day shopping than ice cream.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I just recently visited Sugar Daddys and the icecream is excellent. Not only is the icecream excellent, it is inexpensive in comparison to the other stands in the area. I was going to get an ice cream at a stand just down stairs from this one and it was 3.50 more expensive for the same amount of icecream.... be sure to stop here and skip the expensive places!! Also the owner is very friendly!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I think this place is a little under-the-radar, there are higher profile ice cream spots, but this one seemed to have a good balance of price and flavor. Their cones and ice cream are excellent, and the prices not in the stratosphere unlike a couple of other local places there. If you want a dessert while walking the boardwalk - I would recommend this place first!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Since I was new to this spot and am a terrible decision maker when it comes to flavors of ice cream, I asked the woman working what their best selling flavor was and she didn't miss a beat before telling me it was their salted caramel. I sampled it first and then ordered the whole cone. If you go, definitely try the salted caramel. One of the best ice creams I've ever had.