“Great places to go with kiddos”

Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: A full service restaurant and brewery featuring menu items, beers, ciders, sangrias and wines all hand crafted on site. We are family friendly featuring pool, air hockey, jenga and corn hole as well as 7 televisions including a 200' projector on which we feature regional sporting events. Creative food specials as well as seasonal rotating beers on our 28 taps give plenty of reasons to visit again and again.
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Tables are set up facing the "play areas"- parents can keep a close eye on children.
Noisy at times and hard to hear each other. Went on a Saturday night and looking forward to having the jelly doughnut burger we had heard so much about... disappointed they were out of doughnuts! How can you run out of a popular item on a Saturday evening? We did not have a desire to try anything else, had a few appetizers & a drink. Food and portions were average. Not sure we will return.

1  Thank HJK K
Tyson W, Owner at Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

We do have a great set up for dropping the kids off in the gaming area while the parents enjoy a pint or flight. With 3 SuperNintendos, Jenga, Air Hockey and Pool, there is plenty for the kids to do. As far as how do we run out of donuts...well the person in charge of ordering them from our local bakery(me) had no idea that the Friday before the Saturday that you were in was National Donut Day! Three years running of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence means we have nore than one great menu item going for us. Please check us out again, I promise we will have donuts ; )

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Hello Tyson, this is Armando's daughter. At no point did I give any response as to our us having a good visit other than Brooke. I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the wait time, luke warm food, and ESPECIALLY your response! When you tell customers that your kitchen just didn't have enough gas to last the night, that is a management problem and quite honestly a poor excuse! Brooke was on top of things the entire and apologized several times for the delay.
I am confused as to why you felt it necessary to point out the competitive pay and use that as an example of why Brooke had a great smile. I am a local and can now say that if given the choice to partake in your establishment again, I will quickly decline based on management and their response to customers.

Disappointed is actually an understatement.

Nicole

4  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We rarely go to the same place twice on a vacation, but this place was an exception. It's a great place with good beer and excellent hard cider. The food menu was exceptional and all the games kept us entertained.

Tyson W, Owner at Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Mary,
We are so glad that we did such a great job during your first visit that you decided to try us again. We look foreword to see in you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This was our 4th of 5th visit and the worse by far. The highlight of the evening was our server, Brooke K. She was pleasant, funny, and always had a smile on her face. We sat at our table at 9: 20 PM last Sunday and I do understand that they close at 10. Brooke took our order, brought the water and beers, and we waited... When the food came out
( 10:10), most of it was lukewarm at best, specially the onion rings were room temperature. My daughter asked to see the manager. He came out and offer to drop the onion rings from our check, then proceeded with the excuse, "the kitchen has been busy, non-stop, since 3 o'clock. Every body has breaking point.". He left it at that. It looks, to me, like a lack of planning on the manager's part, resulted in kitchen staff being worked to exhaustion and ultimately resulting in food being served in substandard conditions. Additionally, to add insult to injury, I noticed we were charged 50¢ each for bbq sauce and ranch dressing. I guess you only get ketchup and mustard for "free". Maybe next time we'll try the brewery 5 minutes down the road, due south.

2  Thank Armando T
Tyson W, Owner at Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Armando,
I am very sorry that your experiece was worse than your daughter stated while I was at your table. I can only hope your prior 4 visits were better. However, there are several fallacies in this review, only one of which I will address. Yes, our kitchen did get wrecked from 3 to close that day, however only one of the 5 kitchen team members was on the clock prior to 3 that day, the other 4 came in at 4 or 5. We at Mad Beach Brewing provide a very fair work environment with above competitive wages, and as evident on Brooke's happy face, it is often fun as well. And yes, we do charge when a guest requests a side of ranch dressing which is found nowhere on the menu.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

By far, one of the best brewing companies I have discovered in a long time. I sampled quite a few drinks and loved every one of them and the menu, while a little adventurous for a bar, had some tasty items that easily qualify as full-fledged meals. If you like good beer, this is not to be missed.

Tyson W, Owner at Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

We really appreciate you stopping in and taking the time to leave us a friendly review. We hope to see you again soon.