“Beautiful location on the water but that is where it ends”

Sculley's Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 85 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Description: Sculley's is a waterfront restaurant located in the historic fishing village of John's Pass specializing in Fresh Seafood, Steak & Pasta.
Reviewed 10 June 2018

The location here is amazing, you can sit and look out over John's Pass, people watch and see the water. Because of the location and the fact that this is in the center of a tourist mecca they are always very busy.

Seating is fairly quick and the table staff all try very hard to be as friendly as possible.

We stopped in and ordered drinks which were very tasty but way overpriced for what we received but we did mention this is a tourist trap already so you are going to pay a premium price on everything and the real estate has to be the majority of the overhead here.

Service is very slow, not sure if it was our server or if they were not staffed appropriately but either way at times we wondered if we had a server. We made the mistake of ordering food here, Both of our orders were extremely dry and overcooked.

I will give them 2 stars due to the servers being so friendly and outgoing but not a place we will return to.

1  Thank KenD939
Write a ReviewReviews (1,160)

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Over priced , food not really good made my stomach hurt . Lobster bisque tasted like it was mixed from a packet . Crab stuffed Flounder was a big disappointment .

1  Thank Rigard76
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Our server was so very sweet! Food tasted fabulous! View was great! High tops on deck could have chairs a bit higher, I’m tall and I still felt low to the table. The Spivey sauce on the pasta was to die for! I had them put it on the scoring scampi!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Omg they got this strawberry shortcake drink and when it came out I was like oh this a milkshake but omg it taste soooooo good and sneak up on me
I had two them and couldn't really finish the second they had me tipsy and they coconut shrimp it the BEST down there period.. I like the chicken pasta but could've kept the chicken wasnt a big fan of they chicken.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to John’s Pass many times, but have never eaten at this restaurant. So, we thought we’d give it a try. Our seating was on the upper deck so we could see the dolphins perform in the channel. Our female server was attentive, efficient and responsive. Food was actually good, but way overpriced. We did enjoy the outdoors dining and the dolphins show, but can find better prices elsewhere.