“Disappointed Family Dinner”

Ranked #32 of 85 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Sculley's is a waterfront restaurant located in the historic fishing village of John's Pass specializing in Fresh Seafood, Steak & Pasta.
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Over priced , food not really good made my stomach hurt . Lobster bisque tasted like it was mixed from a packet . Crab stuffed Flounder was a big disappointment .

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Rigard76
Write a ReviewReviews (1,163)

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Our server was so very sweet! Food tasted fabulous! View was great! High tops on deck could have chairs a bit higher, I’m tall and I still felt low to the table. The Spivey sauce on the pasta was to die for! I had them put it on the scoring scampi!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Omg they got this strawberry shortcake drink and when it came out I was like oh this a milkshake but omg it taste soooooo good and sneak up on me
I had two them and couldn't really finish the second they had me tipsy and they coconut shrimp it the BEST down there period.. I like the chicken pasta but could've kept the chicken wasnt a big fan of they chicken.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to John’s Pass many times, but have never eaten at this restaurant. So, we thought we’d give it a try. Our seating was on the upper deck so we could see the dolphins perform in the channel. Our female server was attentive, efficient and responsive. Food was actually good, but way overpriced. We did enjoy the outdoors dining and the dolphins show, but can find better prices elsewhere.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I knew going to John's Pass for dinner was going to be a mistake and it was. Scully's restaurant was overpriced with a mediocre menu. The booth was tight and uncomfortable and the womens room was filthy. Not a single entree came with salad nor soup, so I paid $34 for a 6 oz. filet mignon topped with a tablespoon of crabmeat and a nonexistent hollandaise (it was more like a bunch of oil drizzled on). My husband had what they refer to as the worlds biggest fish sandwich and it was pretty big but average tasting at most. Two of my friends ordered the shrimp pasta and again, for the price tag the portion was rather small. Crab cakes were o.k. Tuna sushimi was nice but the stuffed mushrooms were dry and overcooked. We got four medium sized mushrooms for $12 (I think that was the price...I know it wasn't less). If one is going to eat at the pass I do not suggest Scully's or the Hut. Tourist trap with high prices, crappy menu and filthy surroundings.