“Fantastic Spring Rolls”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We went for lunch on a Wednesday, which is dollar sushi day.In addition to a lunch menu, the regular menu is available. Wechose to order from the lunch menu. the prices start at $7.95 up on the lunch menu and you get a choice of meat along with your selection. The lunch came with soup, spring roll and a tasty filled fried dumpling.I traded my soup and dumpling for spring rolls-they were wonderful.They came with a spicy chili sauce. I
Ordered spicy fish which was flavorful and came with vegetables and rice. My date ordered panaege curry chicken and loved the seasonings and thai basil with creamy coconut based sauce. The sushi we ordered was fresh and flavorful. I ordered the Thai tea and was thrilled with how exceptional it tasted. Yum.
We were very pleased with our visit and would highly recommend this to others.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Both items were delicious and served hot with a nice homemade sauce. The service was prompt and courteous.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

This is my third try here. This was the straw that broke the camels back. Ordered shrimp fried rice and hot sour soup to go. They said 10 minutes. Waited over 30 minutes. They forgot. Said 10 minutes. When we got it, it was wrong! Wrong soup. I will NEVER go back here again. I have then 3 tries but got crappy food each time. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

The food was good, and the staff was very friendly and fast. I Got the panang curry. It didn't blow my mind but it was good. I'd go again.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

I am originally from San Francisco and moved here from Maui and I have tried EVERY sushi spot from Madeira Beach to Clearwater and this it's hands down the best. Friendly staff, good quality fish and AN AMAZING VALUE (especially on Wed and Thu during dollar sushi). Come here and you won't regret it. Also, try the Mexican Roll...it's awesome!