“A Great Place to Re-Charge Yourself...”

Addicted to the Bean
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Addicted to the Bean has new owners! It was established in 2007 and continues to be a family-owned business. Come see the changes made in 2016! We have added seating, more food selections, and merchandise. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a cold drink with a delicious pastry or sandwich. Relax on the shaded porch or inside where you can cool off on hot days. Free wifi is available for your convenience.
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We found the "Addicted to the Bean" coffee shop about three years ago. We strive to walk up to the coffee shop at least ever other day. Our usual "treat" is a very good cup of coffee... hot or iced, and each a piece of pastry. There are several kinds from which to choose.

I have always found the wait staff to be very customer oriented... nice appearing, pleasant, patient, and most accommodating. This is one of our favorite places to visit as we walk on Madeira Beach.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Stopped here for a quick bite for breakfast. Service was fast and friendly. Enjoyed a good cup of coffee and a crosant. My husband tried the bagel and cream cheese which he felt was very tasty.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Pastries were very good. Service was terrific. I'm not a fan of strong coffee though and the coffee was a little strong for my taste.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had a good iced cafe mocha here, nice spot in the Johns pass village, good to stop in after a nice walk along the beach.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Maybe I have just gotten lucky over the years and gotten super happy/helpful baristas at the various coffee shops I have gone to? Don't get me wrong, they weren't rude or anything, just not very friendly.

Iced mochas were good and so were the blueberry muffins. It has a nice atmosphere inside as well. No free parking nearby as far as I know (we walked from the nearby Barefoot Beach Hotel).

So it is a fine coffee shop and I would recommend it, but nothing extraordinary.