“Best drinks ever!”

Addicted to the Bean
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Addicted to the Bean has new owners! It was established in 2007 and continues to be a family-owned business. Come see the changes made in 2016! We have added seating, more food selections, and merchandise. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a cold drink with a delicious pastry or sandwich. Relax on the shaded porch or inside where you can cool off on hot days. Free wifi is available for your convenience.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Could hardly wait to try a different drink each morning. I miss it! Loved the coconut cream pie latte!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We called for a coffee
Service very unhelpful
Coffee weak
The server gave me the wrong pastry but after waiting I could not be bothered to complain
Also no restroom
They need to do better
Won’t be back

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We visited twice while in Madiera for a long weekend. The coffee drinks are very delicious even without syrups. Wide selection of pastries and a few sandwiches, all very tasty. Cafe is small but didn't get too crowded even though it was quite popular. You can also buy cute gifts.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Each year when I stay at Madeira Beach, I just go across the street for my morning treat. My kids get iced coffee drinks and I get fraps. They have lots of flavored syrups to choose from. The fraps are blended better that Starbucks --- like how it chops the ice down. My drink is soooo smooth and tasty. (Carmel Frap)

They have a few breakfast items and several pastry type items -- along with bags of coffee beans (or ground) to take home.

The employees are very nice :)

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I was dying for a coffee ... so glad to have such a wonderful place at John's Pass. Calm spot to hang out with great coffee.