“Old Time Candy Store”

Zeno's Boardwalk Sweet Shop
Ranked #6 of 11 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is the place to go for treats and candy in Madeira Beach, if they don't have it you don't need it!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly owner. Welcomed us to try a sample. Such a huge selection of taffy. Got to pick out which flavors I wanted. Ate the whole bag myself. Best taffy ever!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Don't hesitate in stopping by and trying their tasty taffy and yummy dark chocolate peanut butter cups!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This is a 4th generation, family owned business as the nice lady who was working told us. This is by far the best taffy I've had; it's very soft and melts in your mouth!! (The cookies and cream and mint chocolate fudge is to die for as well.... which makes me want to return to sample all the other chocolates available!!)

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I'm not a big taffy lover, but they sell the best taffy I have ever had! Their fruit punch and raspberry lemonade and so many other flavors I really enjoyed! The taffy at other locations in this area are about the same price, the only difference is you can pick and choose here.

Date of visit: June 2017