“Best taffy!”

Zeno's Boardwalk Sweet Shop
Ranked #6 of 11 Dessert in Madeira Beach
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This is a 4th generation, family owned business as the nice lady who was working told us. This is by far the best taffy I've had; it's very soft and melts in your mouth!! (The cookies and cream and mint chocolate fudge is to die for as well.... which makes me want to return to sample all the other chocolates available!!)

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I'm not a big taffy lover, but they sell the best taffy I have ever had! Their fruit punch and raspberry lemonade and so many other flavors I really enjoyed! The taffy at other locations in this area are about the same price, the only difference is you can pick and choose here.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Lots of variety, so if you're like me and not a huge fan of salt water taffy you'll find something you like. My favourite is the lemonade, lots of flavour. I normally find swt quite bland, but this stuff is good.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This place has a HUGE selection of homemade salt water taffy flavors. All the one I've eaten have been excellent. The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. This is the greatest taffy shop I have ever visited.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

There is literally any kind of taffy you can think of here. You also are urged to try a free sample. Very fresh and delicious. So if you are looking for yourself or for a gift to bring to someone you cant go wrong here. They also have other sweets such as fudge. Nice and cool inside too!