All reviewspanama cityindoor poolroom was cleanvery nice hotelhot tubthe breakfast areagreat roomfront desk staffnice stayfree breakfastsaunaflwalmart
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stayed here for one night on a visit to the beach. The front desk people were friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable. They had free breakfast in the morning as well. The hotel was located close to everything such as a mall, wal-mart and various places to eat. It took about 20 minutes to get to the beach from here.

Management response:Responded 9 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Lynn Haven/Panama City area. Thank you for choosing Wingate!!!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

This is the second time we have stayed here. We never have had a problem. The rooms are clean and staff is friendly. We stay here to visit my Grandma. We will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 8 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Lynn Haven/Panama City area. Thank you for choosing Wingate!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I always enjoy my stay but the front desk told me my rewards points would be added and they were not. I also referred Larry and Vicky Gann to the hotel and they stayed the same time I did and enjoyed there stay.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Do not leave valuables in your room. The employees here are THIEVES! I left a jewelry case containing many sentimental items given to me by my daughter who died in an automobile accident. They are irreplaceable.
All that management had to say was, "We are not responsible for items left in your room. If it turns up, we'll let you know."
The corporate office was no help, either. At least they were sympathetic, but there is nothing they can do to help retrieve the missing item.

1  Thank tjw851
Management response:Responded 5 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very sorry for your unfortunate experience at our hotel. We ask that things like this are brought to the attention of management prior to departure in hopes that we can resolve the issue in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Wingate!!!