All reviews fire pit waffles great hotel bedroom suite parking lot bed was comfortable morning breakfast fresh fruit exercise room would definitely stay here again stayed here for one night slept like a baby great breakfast full kitchen plenty of space modern decor restaurants in the area
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My boss and I stayed at this property for 3 nights and then on a 2nd trip for 2 nights. The property was nice. The staff was very professional, and accommodating. Although the building is slightly aging, it is still in good condition.

The front desk staff were great. The kitchen staff was a little mixed. The older man was very stern and actually closed the door to breakfast on us at 5 minutes to 9. But we squeezed by him. He did not smile, speak or anything, just glared at us every time we saw him. The nice black gentlemen was the exact opposite! He was super friendly and helpful and always smiling. There was also a young man with a heavy Spanish accent, and he was very sweet and nice also!

Now the only thing I did not like is that there is no dish return. The use real dishes, which is nice, but since there is no dish return, the staff must come around and collect the dishes. So I felt like I was being watched all the time! :( I know it was not intentional, but it is how I felt. Lol.

But this is a very nice property, in a GREAT location on the main drag in Tampa! The premium outlets are right down the street, along with several restaurants! So give them a try. Hope this helps!

Room tip: I like the higher floors, as they were more quiet, away from elevators
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this Marriott location many times it is consistently good. Friendly staff they offer special on certain nights like wine and beer with appetizers or a meal as part of your room price. The rooms are great with everything you need to cook. I'll be back again

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear rbrenden,

Welcome back! We appreciate you sharing your kind recommendation. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our friendly service, modern accommodations and amenities. Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. Your words serve as encouragement to our associates who strive to provide a pleasant stay.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Checked in for quick stay to visit friends in area. Hotel was very clean and room was large with separate living tv area and bedroom which was perfect for us. Had free breakfast next morning very hot and lots of choices. Very nice area lots of stores nearby and mall. We will be back

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear tiggerm,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your review serves as encouragement towards achieving our goal of providing the best accommodations and amenities. Your kind words let us know the efforts across all departments are being noticed. We are humbled by your recognition and hope to be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

My fiancé stayed up there for work this week. (he has stayed here in the past... same situation) The company he works for provided a "pre-authorization form" to pay for the room. They asked him for a card for incidentals... which is normal. He (fiancé) mentioned to make sure they don't run the card for the room... that it needed to be paid by the card on file. Well, they did it anyway. $660 was taken from our bank account and they have acted like it's no big deal. 3-5 business days.... well I'm sorry Marriott but it is a big deal when you are needing to pay bills and the money should have never been removed out of our personal checking account! We have bills to pay, kids to feed etc. We are rewards members ourselves and always use Marriott when traveling..... I am cutting the card up as we speak! You have lost us and our families as clients due to the negligence of your employees.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Autumnspalding,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Upon check-in a credit card is required for incidentals; an authorization occurs to be sure funds are available but the card is not charged. I sincerely regret that we over authorized the credit card and for any frustration caused. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the rooms. Though they only offered rooms with a King Bed and I really prefer 2 double bed layouts, the room was comfortable and well planned. The hotel is about 20 miles from downtown Tampa right off one of the new toll roads. Getting to the Hotel and into Tampa was quick and easy.

Date of stay: March 2017
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Suncoast Parkway at NorthPointe Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Telegent,

We appreciate having the opportunity to host you. We aim to provide every guest with a comfortable visit, so it’s wonderful to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. I thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We hope to host you again soon.