“Very good food, service and decor”
Review of Thailicious

Thailicious
Ranked #3 of 158 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We were visiting town and looking for a place nearby to eat, nothing fancy, just basic Thai. This restaurant is moderately priced, but the comparison with your usual shopping center Thai stops there. Pretty interior, very friendly and knowledgeable service, great food. We had Vegetable Spring Rolls, Panang Curry and Drunken Noodles with a bottle of Reisling wine for $64. Entrees were about $12 each. Don't miss the Panang Curry, garnished with lime leaf. Going back on our next visit.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has good Thai food at a great price. You get all the favorite curries including some good vegetarian options. The wait staff is very friendly and attentive.
It is a bit small and is popular so I would recommend calling ahead.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I went here with my book club.It is not too busy but a good flow of people coming and going. The atmosphere is nice inside and I have passed this place for years. I started with some summer rolls which I thought were deep fried but they did exchange them from the spring rolls which were great. I had the cashew shrimp which was a $3 upcharge but that was fine because it was delicious. The portion was large enough to have leftovers which I love. We all loved what we ate. The service was friendly but could have been better with coming back to check on beverages. I would go back again and try something else on the menu.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Visited on a recent trip to Orlando. We love Thai food and this was good with great service. It was not the best we ever had but overall it was very good. I had the Bangkok chicken and my husband had Pad Thai.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome food and polished atmosphere make this a great neighborhood spot. I’ve tried about half the menu and yet to be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018