“GREAT ICE CREAM”

Jeremiah's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Longwood
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Authentic Italian Ice, Creamy Soft Ice Cream, & Gelati (the perfect layering of Ice and Ice Cream) all served up in a vibrant, fun atmosphere.
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Great soft ice cream
Nice people
Try it everything tastes great
After dinner try it for dessert or during the afternoon for a snack

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Jeremiah's Italian ice make the best ice & gelato. It is a favorite spot from my family to go for a dessert treat agriculture a great reward for our team when they win a game. Our favorite spot Altamonte Springs our favorite location is the Altamonte Springs store on State Road 434.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Great flavor and also the costumer service is very fast,love this place
Pd: try the coconut flavor

Reviewed 5 July 2015

I mean its tastes great and the service is always stellar, I've been eating here since it opened. And ive also been going to the one off of Aloma since i was in middle school. If you want a nice cold treat then this place i would recommend, its fast and has a nice atmosphere with music playing outside. But best of all it tastes great.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I will definately go in next time. What I chose was not what I thought...I have had some of their flavors that are awesome and a couple that were ok, so i will definately go in next time. A yummy summer treat for sure. staff is friendly.