“Great Italian cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This little gem is perfect if you are hungry for Italian. The servers are friendly and we are always pleased when we eat there. From the salads to the Calzones to the pasta dishes, all are tasty. They have some nice wines too.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I had the Sea Bass and a lovely salad and we ate outside and being in Florida it was so nice outside.There was also a gentelman playing the quitar inside which was nice.The service was great and the menu had a lot of choices.Several people were having pizza.We will definately go back again and probably try he pizza.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Found this little place because I needed a location at which to meet a friend for an early dinner in Longwood. I called - they served beer and wine - sold! Given the website, I thought the wine would be limited to a chianti or two but they had quite a nice selection of reds and whites by the glass and bottle. Bottled beer only, no draft. Nice variety on the menu; I had a perfectly nice Greek salad sans onions (which I asked to be removed) and grilled chicken added. My friend had a specialty chicken dish with sun dried tomatoes, fettucini and a bunch of other stuff. Took 2/3 of it home but she enjoyed it. Friendly efficient service. Most people apparently eat outside but for a rainy Wednesday evening, at one point, most inside tables were filled. Quite enjoyable and if I have the opportunity again, I would definitely go back and try something more interesting than Greek salad!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We went to Lake Mary for a visit with my grandmother who is 93. We wanted something close and Italian. I checked Trip Advisor and found this little gem.

They are a small cafe type restaurant located on SR434. It is quaint on the inside. Booths and tables. Fast and friendly service! I had the Pisa Tower (in picture) it was delicious! A tower of tomato slices, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil and balsamic vinegar. The best I have had! We had lasagna, manicotti and pizza. We loved it all. The portions were more than enough and very tasty. Of course there was dessert. We had cheesecake, tiramisu and cannoli! Oh my goodness they were all so heavenly! I highly suggest you give this place a try! Also easy on the wallet! :)

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Cafe Paisano is an average pizza restaurant, with the usual fare- pizza, pasta, soup, & salads, nothing special.