“Pho”
Review of Pho Ben Thanh

Pho Ben Thanh
Ranked #42 of 150 Restaurants in Longwood
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious Pho, service good, restaurant clean. Large portions, Price $$ hidden in a strip mall this restaurant is a jewel.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I tried all the Vietnamese restaurants in the Mills District and Pho Ben Thanh is right up there with the best of them and much closer to home. Staff is excellent and the food is freshly made and doesn't disappoint, I tell people all the time, if you live in "North Orlando", this is the place to go for Pho!
I am "pho" happy!!

Thank M. T
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Everything we ate was full of flavor and definitely fills you up. Service was nice and pleasant. I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Interiors have been redone. Much cleaner and appealing than previous. Not sure if it's the same owner -enjoyed the food there before.
Unfortunately the AC was not really operating but the temp was just okay with the fans to still enjoy lunch. The atmosphere is very nice, the server was attentive and friendly though a bit difficult to communicate with (language). I was trying to find out if I could get a pescatarian version of Pho with either a fish or veggie based broth. Maybe I should just forget this quest sometimes!
We both enjoyed our lunch very much. The timing of service was a bit off - my appetizer of shrimp only (departure from menu - happily accommodated) summer rolls came out fairly quickly but my husband's vegetarian egg rolls followed about 10 minutes later. He loved them though, served with a nice helping of fresh greens.
I was very pleased with the seafood ginger salad and my husband quite liked his rice/veggie/fried tofu combo. The tofu pieces were a bit large and a bit too greasy but still a delicious lunch.
We also love IPho on Lake Mary Blvd - nice to have more choices for Vietnamese without having to drive to Colonial.

Been to Pho Ben Thanh? Share your experiences!