“Friends”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Nice place to go with friends. Not hurried. Service is great.I like their ravioli. I'm not an adventurer and I don't like lobster in my ravioli...cheese for me...and they have it.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We were visiting friends in Longboat and they took us to this out of the way place down Gulf of Mexico drive. The other 6 were residents and they were all pleasantly surprised! The specials were excellent as was the Veal Marsala from the menu. We had a nice round table in the corner and we could actually hear ourselves talk. The only thing standing between a four and a 5 star was a Tv that stayed on. Everyone in the group said they would go back and add it to there rotation which included much more expensive places.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We eat here on a regular basis. We especially enjoy the seafood specials every week. Service has always been good and the staff is friendly. Nice wine list. We love the garlic bread.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Don Giovanni's is our favorite place on Longboat Key to eat. The food is great and served with a smile.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We pulled in here this evening for a family dinner at 5 pm. The door was open and the lights were on. Everything was set out on the tables, but it was like stumbling upon the Mary Celeste. It was completely empty. Not a soul to be found in the restaurant, kitchen or anywhere. So we left. I joked to my wife afterwards that we should have taken some wine and cutlery! I wish I could review the food, but we never had the chance to eat it!!

2  Thank Tim M

Been to Cafe Don Giovanni? Share your experiences!