“Always great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Don Giovanni's is our favorite place on Longboat Key to eat. The food is great and served with a smile.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We pulled in here this evening for a family dinner at 5 pm. The door was open and the lights were on. Everything was set out on the tables, but it was like stumbling upon the Mary Celeste. It was completely empty. Not a soul to be found in the restaurant, kitchen or anywhere. So we left. I joked to my wife afterwards that we should have taken some wine and cutlery! I wish I could review the food, but we never had the chance to eat it!!

2  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Visited here twice on a recent trip and as always Emilio and his team deliver good service and food .This restaurant is casual but professional . We look forward to the next trip ..

1  Thank Morlaism
Reviewed 7 April 2016

First visit; cozy quiet atomosphere. You can tell off-season has arrived. Excellent veal marsala. Nice extensive Italian menu.

1  Thank Roger E
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

The lobster shrimp pasta was excellent. Enjoyed every bite. I was so full that I couldn't enjoy my favorite dessert.... Lemmonicello cake. So I took it to go. Delicious. Enjoyed over two evenings. Very generous slice.

1  Thank fritzkath