“Delicious Lobster Mac & Cheese”

Lazy Lobster of Longboat
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Longboat Key
Price range: US$11 - US$38
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Description: OUR MISSION Our mission is to be the neighborhood choice for our guests and their families; proudly providing a casual atmosphere that consistently exceeds your expectations. Great food, high energy and honest friendly people are the keys to our success. We’re a fun place to go where you can get anything you want and it will ALWAYS BE GREAT!
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We are visiting in the Long Boat Key area and decided to eat at the Lazy Lobster. We were not disappointed!! The food was wonderful!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,466)

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered the small fillet. I don’t think I’ve ever had anything that tasted as bad as this. There was no flavor except for the overwhelming taste of something charred/burnt. The mashed potatoes were over salted and the green beans were crunchy. I immediately got sick after eating 2 bites of steak, I bite of potatoes and 1 green bean. The price was outrageous for the awful food that was served. I’m not one to leave a bad review about anything but this food was the worst! The staff was friendly and our waitress was good but the food left a bad taste in my mouth.

1  Thank karlamcdonald70
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The Lazy Lobster was very enjoyable for our family. We found the table fare very enticing and the kids found what they liked on the kids menu. Tip: the kids meal burger is the same size as the adult burger.
We enjoyed potato crusted grouper, ahi tuna, and fish and chips as well. All the food was prepared very nicely.
We did make reservations, and there was a line waiting at 4 to get in.
Our only complaint were that we were bothered by flies throughout the meal. It was not bad to the point of leaving but it definitely was a downside. Without the flies, I would give 5 stars

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Everyone who we have taken to the Lazy Lobster has enjoyed the food, service and venue. We plan on returning many more more times.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful family dinner at the Lazy Lobster. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The filet mignonette and ribs were excellent. My son said the gumbo is the best he had ever had!
We will definitely go back. Reservations are necessary.