“Possibly the Best Restaurant in Live Oak”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #14 of 52 Restaurants in Live Oak
Reviewed 15 September 2016

I visited once for lunch. The burrito, and the service, were good. Based on my experience at other Live Oak restaurants, good food and good service rarely exist in the same location. Welcome to Moe's!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I've been here 4 to 5 times since Moe's had opened. I love the fact that the food is fresh. Restaurant is clean and for the most part, staff is pleasant.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Staff seems nice. On another visit though, the staff member that was taken my order, didn't even offer me the cheese, (liquid gold) or much else. So I played dumb & asked about all of the ingredients that she didn't offer me that was to go into my burrito bowl. But my 1st time there, the female (I'll have to get her name) that served me, actually helped me & was patient, friendly & professional! She went above & beyond! Which is rare nowadays. But getting back to that 2nd visit. It was nowhere near closing time, so the response that I got from calling *Moes the next day about my steak (I was told that "Oh the steak probably had been sitting around for awhile & was old) But I was trying to explain to that staff member that answered my call that, the steak was tough as in gristle & connective tissues. Such as maybe 2 of the 11 pieces of steak they put in my bowl, were edible. & for a bowl over $10? Yea I'd better be able to chew my steak with out having to use the jaws of life. So finally I'm at the cashier station waiting on that staff member to finish stocking up food items on the prep counter, since they were sooOOO not busy & had plenty of other staff that could of done that or could of just checked me out 1st. But nope. Which was good that, that cashier chick forgot all about me & decided to top off the counter since 2 people came in about 9 mins after me. (I WOULD of been outta there by then but, you know people get distracted.) Few! Way to miss THAT rush of people, right? Anyways. the moes staff member that I spoke to on the phone suggested to me to have/ask the person behind the counter to cook up a new batch of steak when ever I ordered there again, so that my steak wouldn't be tough. So I thanked her for taking time from her busy schedule to not being able to resolve or understand my issue with inedible steak. Also on that 2nd visit, when the cashier finally did return to cash me out, I asked her about the free salsa on the sign & if I could have some. She said of course & asked me what size cup I wanted. Well after returning home I realized that she didn't provide the free salsa like asked, but instead gave/charged me a large cup of cheese queso. Yea, way to much money for what you get. If whoever is serving you even understands your order...Dine at your own risk.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I'm a big fan of Moe's Southwest Grills and have eaten at many locations, primarily the ones in the Nashville, TN. and Tallahassee, Fl. areas. This week, my husband and I were returning from the airport in Jacksonville and noticed that a new Moe's had opened at the Live Oak exit. We quickly decided that Moe's would be the perfect fix for jet lag and empty stomachs. The employees behind the counter were extremely friendly and the food was promptly prepared as I have found them to be at other locations. We chowed down on chicken and tofu burritos and they were delicious. The burritos are quite large so a junior size is perfect for me and very reasonably priced at around $6. The mango salsa is my favorite: very tangy but not too hot. Moe's is very close to interstate 10 so you have a easy-on/easy-off. Also like the music!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

My wife and I stopped for a quick lunch during our travels. This place is similar to the Qudoba chain. The food was very good. The staff was friendly and the place was clean. We sat at the outdoor tables and had a nice meal. Recommended.